• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got my bbs copy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

hello every one i justbrought my copy of bbs today *orgasm*

b4 i lock myself in a closet n never come out until i finish it

i want to know any last minute theories anyone have regardless how outlandish it is

p.s. when i done with it i start translations for non Japanese users

p.s.s yu guys got a hour b4 i start it is 3:40 pm here i stat at 4.40 or 4.30 or now idk

State

Awards
I was told about Vanitas I think, but I forgot what it was. I even heard what he looks like, unfortunately, but I don't believe it, because it comes from the same dumbass that said Ven is naked in the intro (which is simply lmfao).

There are several threads with Vanitas face posted, he's a black-haired and yellow-eyed KHII Sora with a creepy-ass smile. Also, I believe Ventus is naked, only that him being crystallized and glowing like a bulb seemed like a censoring.

Sir Adamus

There are several threads with Vanitas face posted, he's a black-haired and yellow-eyed KHII Sora with a creepy-ass smile. Also, I believe Ventus is naked, only that him being crystallized and glowing like a bulb seemed like a censoring.

He's still wearing his pants (has seen first cutscene, including Ven's awakening).

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I was told about Vanitas I think, but I forgot what it was. I even heard what he looks like, unfortunately, but I don't believe it, because it comes from the same dumbass that said Ven is naked in the intro (which is simply lmfao).

That guy is retarted all he had was his shirt off, plus its a disney game why would people even believe that guy people are so stupid.

Sir Adamus

That guy is retarted all he had was his shirt off, plus its a disney game why would people even believe that guy people are so stupid.

spoitime
Sure, let's all insult someone because he made a mistake. The only person who is 'retarted' here is you.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
spoitime
Sure, let's all insult someone because he made a mistake. The only person who is 'retarted' here is you.

Well if you were to read his tutorial you realize he made a few mistakes, ever heard of proof reading? As a matter of fact your a perfect example of the point i just made "people are so stupid". I wasnt even referring to you in the first place so why get all pissed of and say somthing that makes no sense get your facts before you place an insult.

Last edited:

Sir Adamus

Well if you were to read his tutorial you realize he made a few mistakes, ever heard of proff reading? As a matter of fact your a perfect example of the point i just made "people are so stupid".

Everyone makes mistakes. And no one has heard of 'proff reading', unless you mean, 'proof reading', then yes I'll agree with you, it should have been proof read, but tbh, they were trying to get as much info across as possible, so mistakes are far more common.

I think you'll find I'm probably more intelligent than you. Seeing as I don't see everyone as an idiot because they don't agree with me.

And I was referring to the fact that you called someone retarded when it was simply a mistake.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I wasnt disagreeing with anyone i just made a little remark about his summary of the game and you went off topic with your childish post if its that big of deal to you ill be the bigger one and apologize i was wrong to say retarted and yes people do make mistakes . So we can get back on the subject?

Sir Adamus

I wasnt disagreeing with anyone i just made a little remark about his summary of the game and you went off topic with your childish post if its that big of deal to you ill be the bigger one and apologize i was wrong to say retarted and yes people do make mistakes . So we can get back on the subject?

Childish? facepalm I'm not the one who is insulting people.

soulreaver26

well i finish ven n terra storyline n wow i saw sum of it coming, n going to the spoiler section help either uh can sum mods closed this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back