• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just had a Thought..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I was thinking about what Lea said about the others not being here while he and some of the residents came back to the place where they lost their hearts. Something was bugging me, but couldn't for the love that is KH, figure it out until later.

It wasn't then when during the scene with Riku, Mickey, and Lea in the Chamber of Gathering in D.D.D, we saw Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort and the others hooded members, I realized what if some of them went back to being an Nobody, but working for Xehanort like Isa and Braig is doing?

Could that be possible? It could be, but can't prove it without some kind of evidence. What do you think?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The ones Lea was wondering about were Braig and Isa, they were the ones missing.

Lea talks to himself that Xehanort most likely doesn't count (for obvious reasons), but Braig and Isa should have been there along with the others.

All the others, Aeleus, Ienzo, Even and Dilan were there back as humans.

Although Dilan and Even are said to be still "unstable", whatever that means. It could be a hint towards part-Xehanortification, but also could not have a deeper meaning.

Xbladewielder

Awards
It could be, but why would they want to work for xehanort? It's because of him they lost their hearts in the first place and they only joined the organization to get their hearts back.M

Xehanort said that they had to make up the places so there could be 13 members. I wonder who got chosen and why xehanort chose them

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
The ones Lea was wondering about were Braig and Isa, they were the ones missing.

Lea talks to himself that Xehanort most likely doesn't count (for obvious reasons), but Braig and Isa should have been there along with the others.

All the others, Aeleus, Ienzo, Even and Dilan were there back as humans.

Although Dilan and Even are said to be still "unstable", whatever that means. It could be a hint towards part-Xehanortification, but also could not have a deeper meaning.

Ah, okay. That makes sense now when I think about it.

About the part-Xehanortification.. I wonder how that works? We know people can be turned into Hearless and with a strong heart and will turn into Nobodies as well. Maybe.. I guess we'll find out in KH3.

@Xbladewielder: Well, maybe they liked their powers or something.

I'm wondering the same thing, but Kingdom Hearts will provide the answers for us players.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
About the part-Xehanortification.. I wonder how that works? We know people can be turned into Hearless and with a strong heart and will turn into Nobodies as well. Maybe.. I guess we'll find out in KH3.

Xehanortification was partly explained in DDD and partly in the DDD Ultimania.
The heart of the individual in question is overtaken and slowly consumed by a piece of Xehanort's heart, turning him/her slowly into a Xehanort clone.

When someone is fully taken over, their own individuality (their sense of self) is imprisoned in their own heart, unable to do anything while Xehanort controls everything, their heart, their body, simply everything.

Roxie1563

Awards
Xehanortification was partly explained in DDD and partly in the DDD Ultimania.
The heart of the individual in question is overtaken and slowly consumed by a piece of Xehanort's heart, turning him/her slowly into a Xehanort clone.

When someone is fully taken over, their own individuality (their sense of self) is imprisoned in their own heart, unable to do anything while Xehanort controls everything, their heart, their body, simply everything.

Jeez, sounds like something I would rather not go through.. And about the Ultimania stuff, is there a link to it? I'm curious about it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Jeez, sounds like something I would rather not go through.. And about the Ultimania stuff, is there a link to it? I'm curious about it.

Why do you think nearly everyone is so creeped out about Braig being "proud" of being partly controlled by Xehanort.
It is in effect a fate worse than death because you're nothing but Xehanort's tool/puppet, your own will and individuality suppressed.

It isn't clear if those who are taken over by Xehanort fully are still somewhat aware what is happening or not, but if they do it might be even worse because it must be like the ultimate helplessness to be forced to watch Xehanort doing things as he pleases and you cannot do or say anything about it, only watch.

All the interviews about DDD are here:
Interviews - Dream Drop Distance - Kingdom Hearts Insider

There are three bits that is stuff from the Ultimania.

Roxie1563

Awards
Why do you think nearly everyone is so creeped out about Braig being "proud" of being partly controlled by Xehanort.
It is in effect a fate worse than death because you're nothing but Xehanort's tool/puppet, your own will and individuality suppressed.

It isn't clear if those who are taken over by Xehanort fully are still somewhat aware what is happening or not, but if they do it might be even worse because it must be like the ultimate helplessness to be forced to watch Xehanort doing things as he pleases and you cannot do or say anything about it, only watch.

All the interviews about DDD are here:
Interviews - Dream Drop Distance - Kingdom Hearts Insider

There are three bits that is stuff from the Ultimania.

Ah, thank you! :) I'll be surely to enjoy reading those interviews.

Also, what were the others' names, their human names, I mean. We know some of them, but not all. I wonder what their names was.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ah, thank you! :) I'll be surely to enjoy reading those interviews.

Also, what were the others' names, their human names, I mean. We know some of them, but not all. I wonder what their names was.

Huh? We have all the names of the Org XIII members who hail from Radiant Garden.
- Braig
- Dilan
- Even
- Aeleus
- Isa
- Lea

The only names still unknown are those of Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx, but I dunno if these have even any importance at all.
Marluxia and Larxene may have been once important side villains for one half of CoM, but Luxord and Demyx are definitely filler characters.

Roxie1563

Awards
Huh? We have all the names of the Org XIII members who hail from Radiant Garden.
- Braig
- Dilan
- Even
- Aeleus
- Isa
- Lea

The only names still unknown are those of Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx, but I dunno if these have even any importance at all.
Marluxia and Larxene may have been once important side villains for one half of CoM, but Luxord and Demyx are definitely filler characters.

I know about those, lol. I was meaning the other that didn't appear in Dream Drop Distance. :)

I read of those interviews.. it's so interesting to see the mind of Noruma in text words, lol.

Smithee

Awards
And wouldn't it be most fitting for MX's own Heart to eventually be taken over by another?

Don't let him get off easy with death, but rather leave him trapped forever; what's fair is fair, after all.

Roxie1563

Awards
And wouldn't it be most fitting for MX's own Heart to eventually be taken over by another?

Don't let him get off easy with death, but rather leave him trapped forever; what's fair is fair, after all.

Yeah, but death is better for him anyway.. We don't need anymore of this guy around in Kingdom Hearts Universe.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
TAV weren't so lucky; why should he be?

No, let him suffer just like them, or else he'll be a Karma Houdini.

You did not do your homework, did you?
Xehanort would only be a Karma Houdini if he doesn't get any comeuppance at all AND gets what he wishes for.

What Roxas1563 suggested however IS punishment for him because he a) does not get what he wants and b) he's out of the way and won't do any further harm.

Look at Keel Lorenz and the guys from SEELE in Neon Genesis Evangelion, those are real Karma Houdinis.

Roxie1563

Awards
You did not do your homework, did you?
Xehanort would only be a Karma Houdini if he doesn't get any comeuppance at all AND gets what he wishes for.

What Roxas1563 suggested however IS punishment for him because he a) does not get what he wants and b) he's out of the way and won't do any further harm.

Look at Keel Lorenz and the guys from SEELE in Neon Genesis Evangelion, those are real Karma Houdinis.

Woah, I'm being suggested by Sephiroth?! :O I'm feeling awesome today! :D

But on topic: Like I said earlier on, Sora will save those lost to Darkness caused by Master Xehanort, but he won't save Xehanort since it was him that started all this to happen in the first place for like 12 years! I think it's time that Xehanort receives a dose of his own meds, eh?

digimikej

Awards
sephi, i gotta say, i disagree with luxord being a filler. for one reason. im pretty certain it was said somewhere he was nomuras fav org member, and nomura rules all. i, however, am prone to being wrong, so please correct me if i am.lol.

State

Awards
Yes, Luxord is Nomura's favorite Organization member (I think it was mentioned on one of his many interviews).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
sephi, i gotta say, i disagree with luxord being a filler. for one reason. im pretty certain it was said somewhere he was nomuras fav org member, and nomura rules all. i, however, am prone to being wrong, so please correct me if i am.lol.

Luxord IS filler in terms of importance to the story, as he has no real one. Out of the non-Ansem-apprentice Org members Axel/Lea and Saix/Isa are the most important ones story-wise, followed by Marluxia and Larxene due to their role in CoM.
Luxord and Demyx are the most unimportant members of the original Organisation, although I DO give Luxord credit that he's still more important (and more interesting) than that idiot Demyx.
Nomura's favorite Organisation member in terms of story is Axel, and in terms of gameplay it's Xigbar.
Nomura said:
Q. Who is your favorite Organization XIII member?
Nomura: Every member of the Organization is so unique and I like every one of them, and of course I like the protagonist Roxas, but as far as playable characters go, I like the gun-wielding Xigbar, while from a story perspective I'd have to pick the overburdened Axel. As for Days in particular, I'd say that Xion plays a very important role in this title.

Nonetheless, Nomura basically says that he likes all Organisation members, so the point is practically moot. lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, Luxord is Nomura's favorite Organization member (I think it was mentioned on one of his many interviews).
In one of the old KH2 interviews (will have to find the exact one later), though really he seems to have specific favorites for each title rather than overall considering the excerpt Seph posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back