• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need advice---

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well If ur some kind of people who thinks bad things then dont post bad things in here =O ... well here it goes

I had a bestfriend since my childhood... we got separated since we were 8 we been writing letters to each other since that time and 8 years has passed... I have my girlfriend and i reallly REALLY love her but this is whats happening... My friend , well he came back, after 8 years... so I have beeing feeling strange about him. he also feels strange about me... Im starting to think that I like him... but My mom thinks that its just brotherhood love nothing else ... but I feel its like LOVE LOVE... so I dunno what to do or say... or even I DONT WANT to break up with my girlfriend... so If anybody knows what to do ... can post =o THANK U!

PrimeTime

Re: I need advices---

no offense, are you gay? lol

but um back on topic, hmmmm thats really weird, ummm maybe it is just brother love you know, since you 2 are that close,

or ask him if he feels the same way.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Your going through that phase all guys go through one time in their life. You are debating whether or not you love this friend of yours more then the friend stage. Well if you ask me, i say your just going through some mixed emotions, and its perfectly normal for this to happen. So don't think that this makes you gay or anything, you are just being slightly curious is all.

S

Shadow Soldier

no offense, are you gay? lol

but um back on topic, hmmmm thats really weird, ummm maybe it is just brother love you know, since you 2 are that close,

or ask him if he feels the same way.

He has a girlfriend, he's bi. Like tons of other people are on this site.

H

Heolstor

It's a bromance bro. You just respect him and his manliness.

King X said:
Your going through that phase all guys go through one time in their life.
lol speak for yourself bro

Lord_Marluxia

Website

Well By feminine boy I ment that I LIKE to bursh my hair, and use crams on my body and stuff XDD ya know take care of myself =D!
LOL thank u... WELL XDD Lastnite He came to my house =O and had to sleep in cuz his fathers were in the hospital... o_o so I managed to ask him what he felt like, so He told me that he sorta feels that Im the one he needs (I was like OMG XD) so i told him that I could be the one he needs to be a friend, so we sorta kissed ._. and well I dunno what to do know i feel kinda worried about my girlfriend do u know how she will feel if she knows that i kissed my bestfriend? anyways thanks everyone for the advices.... Im thinking in Talking about this with my GF so wadaya think? ._.!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Taking care of yourself in what way?

Because keeping up with personal hygiene isn't feminine...

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

Well By feminine boy I ment that I LIKE to bursh my hair, and use crams on my body and stuff XDD ya know take care of myself =D!
LOL thank u... WELL XDD Lastnite He came to my house =O and had to sleep in cuz his fathers were in the hospital... o_o so I managed to ask him what he felt like, so He told me that he sorta feels that Im the one he needs (I was like OMG XD) so i told him that I could be the one he needs to be a friend, so we sorta kissed ._. and well I dunno what to do know i feel kinda worried about my girlfriend do u know how she will feel if she knows that i kissed my bestfriend? anyways thanks everyone for the advices.... Im thinking in Talking about this with my GF so wadaya think? ._.!

you said "fathers"? does that mean his parents are gay? is he gay?

simple answer to how your girlfriend would feel: she'd freak the hell out. if you're really devoted to that relationship, then why are you kissing anyone else (guys especially)?

imo, you need to decide if you actually like girls or not. i mean, are you satisfied with your girlfriend. are you attracted to her in a physical way? if so, you're bisexual. if not, you're gay and you need to stop leading your girlfriend on.

Lord_Marluxia

Website

Sorry by his fathers XDD I ment his parents I was thinkin about my dad and well My girlfriend shes a sweeheart =D! amm well I like her a lot she complements me and i complement her... but Im so like cant get him out of my head... I felt that lastnite was special so he does its a bit confusing

and about telling this to my girlfriend... I should keep this in secret? .-.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

well this is pretty simple, all you have to do is answer this question:

do you prefer having dicks up your butt or being knee deep in pussy all the time

just kidding if you have to ask ur gay lol

Awards

wwwwww.jpg

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

If you love your girlfriend and she is a pre-existing relationship prior to this guy coming back, you should either cut this new one off or clearly define some boundaries.

you can't have both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back