• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help please! DX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Prince

I am 18 right now (12/7/11), and when I was around six, my mother got me a PS1 game that I loved. She pawned the game very soon after that and I was never able to recall the name of the game, I loved it very much and would be eternally grateful if someone could help me out with the name of the game. As I said, I don't know the name of the game, but I do remember the beginning of the game and I will put what I remember down and hope someone remembers the game. Please and thank you!

The game starts out with the main character coming home, it's basically a camp of tents and he comes home to his father who speaks a little about how great it is for his son to be home. There's a little bit of dialogue that occurs and then the main character heads to bed. Then, in the middle of the night, he wakes up to yelling and screaming and runs out of the tent. The main guy runs out and sneaks around and sees that the tents are on fire (not sure if they're on fire, but I do remember the sound of fire) and a group of men talking about how they're attacking the town. The main guy's friend (Idk if boy or girl) and the protagonist run off into the woods and the guy's friend asks if they should turn back or keep running. They run and get to a dead end with a waterfall, then they are cornered and you have to jump off the cliff into the waterfall. The game then fades and the protagonist is lying in a river where you are found by some military force and taken as a kind of slave due to suspicion. You tell them the name of the country that attacked the main guy's small town and the military says it's impossible due to a peace treaty. Eventually you start to gain the trust of the military fort and then the main protagonist's friend shows up and tries to convince you to bust out of the fort. It fails whether you chose to or not. (skip a while because I forgot some of this) Later on, for some reason you go to a town where there's a carnival. They take you out of the crowd against your will and say they are going to shoot an apple off your head. They fail and hit you, you pass out and when you wake up they apologize and join your party.

EDIT/: (Remembered a little more) Later on, after time, the protagonist is on his way to his hometown and you are in the mountains and attacked by some ghost, and then you arrive in the city and the protagonist's sister is in the town. After a bit, the same force that invaded before invades your hometown and starts to attack. The military regiment that took you as a slave shows up and helps you fight off the force that invades your home, admitting that you were right and that the other force has broken the truce.

Thats all I remember...if it's not enough, I'm sorry. I've always wanted to find this game, but never thought to ask, if anyone can help me, I'd be INCREDIBLY happy and love them forever...Thank you!

Fallen Prince

I'm sad that no one knows the name, but I won't be able to check this for a while so I just wanted to say again how much I would appreciate this. Have a Merry Christmas (Jewish holiday, Muslim holiday, etc.)

Happy Holidays everyone

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
What was the graphical style? Sprite based? 3-D models? was the game play turn-based? overhead view? sidescroller?

More details man. I tried looking it up the other night, forgot to reply though.

Fallen Prince

o_O ............................FOREVER ATLAS YOU HAVE MADE MY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to give up and then I decided to check one last time and here you are! TT_TT I'm literally about to cry that I found it!

Also, I looked it up, my story was a little off lol, but can you blame me? I'm surprised I remembered vague details...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Suikoden 2 was probably my favourite Suikoden. The true ending to the game was a little "WTF? Why?" I'm of course refering to the MC's sister who turns out to be alive at the end and faked her death so she didn't have to witness you and your best friend fighting

Still a great game though.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
o_O ............................FOREVER ATLAS YOU HAVE MADE MY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to give up and then I decided to check one last time and here you are! TT_TT I'm literally about to cry that I found it!

Also, I looked it up, my story was a little off lol, but can you blame me? I'm surprised I remembered vague details...

You're welcome.

It's all good. Your description was enough for me to figure it out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back