• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i reviewed the final mix + cutscenes and i saw this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnorwood

dam i cant post links just copy the search into youtube
edit: never mind just click the search it should re direct you to youtube

cnorwood

they planned ahead so much, birth by sleep probably makes so much more sense to japanese players who played the final mixes than us trying to understand it

State

Awards
some part of terra is still in xemnas, its kinda hidden deep inside

Nobodies are capable of sarcasm. Its suggested that he was being sarcastic because of the quotations used in friend.

Ponisito

they planned ahead so much, birth by sleep probably makes so much more sense to japanese players who played the final mixes than us trying to understand it

I have played the final mix. I´ve fighted with Xemnas and LS.

cnorwood

but the fact he is even visiting it and keeps the armor and keyblade shows some part of terra, even if hes being sarcastic

State

Awards
but the fact he is even visiting it and keeps the armor and keyblade shows some part of terra, even if hes being sarcastic

The only Terra inside that man is that he s his body and soul.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
and soul, its like everyone forgets a soul is important. :|

It's because everyone is thinking "OMG LS IS TERRA'S HEART AND HIS SOUL!!!!!" when it isn't. =/ His soul is still in his body when MX's heart.

Z

Zulkir

and soul, its like everyone forgets a soul is important. :|

I disagree, a soul has only been mentioned

1) in the ansem report, very subtly, he just mentions that a whole being is a soul, a heart, and a body.

2) Nobodies are mentioned as being the body and soul of the being.

That's it really, the soul in KH is just the battery, without it, you're dead.

I don't believe the soul has any affect on the character's identity or appearance, in Kingdom Hearts, it's the heart that matters.

That's why when I speculate, I don't mention the soul, it just confuses people. Everyone seems to worry which soul is where, it doesn't matter. What matters in Kingdom Hearts is the body, the memories, light and darkness, and the heart.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

no, maybe, since MX knows that Terra's armor now holds Terra's heart, he possibly thinks it is the same case for Aqua. He is most likely trying to find the X-Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back