• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I seriously dislike Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

legendary_Dosa7

I know I'm not the only one who feels like this.

For me she's just annoying and shows a lot characteristics of mary sue. She's a new Org. member. My question is why would Org. let wimp like her to join them that is the biggest mystery to me. she appears out nowhere and then becomes best buddies with Axel,Roxas, and Riku, hell even a love interest. wields a keyblade. Takes the spot light from the Org. members, and then have to make a twist in the Kh plot line just for her.

But what I really hate about her is her whining ,crying and making her feel sorry for her.Its just getting old. :angry: I don't mind having a new character in fact ,when I saw the first picture of her you know with the hood I was interested in her. I thought she was gonna be sly,sneaky and another sadistic bitch like Larxene. If that were to be true then I wouldn't be writing this. BUt as soon as they showed her face and end up being an emo version of kairi that just killed me.

And I was thinking to myself when I saw her on trailers ," I have a bad feeling that she will be hated" and I was right.

feel better now that I rant it all out :56:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
KH__New_Organization_Member_by_Risachantag.jpg

...but seriously, bashing is no fun. This might be closed. ._.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's not even out yet; you have no real reason to complain and whine about her being in the plot until you actually play it :v I mean really now.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I think she is awesome as a nobody. She's like a person with amnesia who doesnt know who she is. I would freak out to if i didnt know who I was. Then she leaves the organization to find out who she is and dont let no one get in her way even roxas and axel. Defies the whole organization "rebel".

legendary_Dosa7

I think she is awesome as a nobody. She's like a person with amnesia who doesnt know who she is. I would freak out to if i didnt know who I was. Then she leaves the organization to find out who she is and dont let no one get in her way even roxas and axel. Defies the whole organization "rebel".

why would the organization let her join in the first place thats my question

[edit]

I'm not whining I'm just stating my opnion and I want to know other opnions on this character

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

For me she's just annoying and shows a lot characteristics of mary sue. She's a new Org. member. My question is why would Org. let wimp like her to join them that is the biggest mystery to me. she appears out nowhere and then becomes best buddies with Axel,Roxas, and Riku, hell even a love interest. wields a keyblade. Takes the spot light from the Org. members, and then have to make a twist in the Kh plot line just for her.

But what I really hate about her is her whining ,crying and making her feel sorry for her.Its just getting old. :angry: I don't mind having a new character in fact ,when I saw the first picture of her you know with the hood I was interested in her. I thought she was gonna be sly,sneaky and another sadistic bitch like Larxene. If that were to be true then I wouldn't be writing this. BUt as soon as they showed her face and end up being an emo version of kairi that just killed me.

And I was thinking to myself when I saw her on trailers ," I have a bad feeling that she will be hated" and I was right.

Tell me legendary. Do you know what happens when you assume?

legendary_Dosa7

she is taking all the spotlight well at least in the trailors. I want to know more about the organization and want to know them personally instead of just seeing them as enemies. But no all I hear is what is Xion exactly.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

What about Demyx? He's got to be the wimpiest out of all of them. And Xion dosn't seem like a wimp to me.. >_>

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
she is taking all the spotlight well at least in the trailors. I want to know more about the organization and want to know them personally instead of just seeing them as enemies. But no all I hear is what is Xion exactly.

She's pivotal to the plot, what do you expect? She's one of the reasons why Roxas decided to leave the Org, she deserves a bit of attention. And for the most part she won't be on every level, you have a great deal of time to spend with the other Org members.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.

You'll never know until you play the game.

I feel the same way.

Glad to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back