• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I want a pet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
You really don't want a parrot. They're annoying as fuck and by a week you'll want it dead. Get a fish.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Get a hamster get a hamster get a hamster~

I loved my hamsters when I had them. They were cute, some did neat tricks, etc. Plus they're easy to maintain (and I say this because dude, mine lived for a year each mostly and I was like 7 and retarded.)

Or a turtle. But make sure you buy it from somewhere trustworthy. (And not a hair salon in Chicago's chinatown like mine. (rip, kamina))

Katurian

Get turtles!!! They are so cute!! My roommate from this summer had two turtles named Bernard and Wash and they were so flippin adorable!!

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
If you want an easy pet, get a snake, it only needs to be fed like, once a month. And i personally think fish are a waste of space, all my Beta fish Bob ever did was hide under some plastic vegetation for all his 2 years, then it was flushin' time.
You could get a hamster, they're cute and cuddly. Unless you do hamster bowling like my dad did with ours and then it becomes a demon hamster.
You could get a leopard gecko, or a bearded dragon, they're kinda cute.

My number one pick would be a dog, but it seems like you couldn't go for that if the parents say no to a bird. Which you should tell your mom how retarded she is if she's afraid your cockateil is gonna get the bird flu and get all of you sick. That is more chickens and turkeys and birds like that. But i must warn you, birds squak constantly and its extremely annoying, and make sure to spend a lot of time with it because i kinda didnt spend quality time with mine as much as i should and he became an asshole.

D

Deleted member 71005

guinea-pig---tan.jpg

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If her parents said she couldn't get a fcukin' bird what makes you guys think they'll say yes to a snake?

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
is one of these tags seriously 'penis'
What? A penis can be a good pet.

Sabrina said:
If his parents said she couldn't get a fcukin' bird what makes you guys think they'll say yes to a snake?
Gender confusion?

Anyway, because snakes are easy to maintain. When I say snake, I'm talking about one of the small ones that are about thirty centimeters long. My friend has a couple of them and they are fun to hold and play with. But my friend is dick with them and they constantly bite him, which makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back