• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

localorange

What I hope to see in BBSv2 is a stronger role for FF characters. That really hasn't been explored, and I'd love to see what happened in that 9-10 years before KH1 to Cloud and Sephiroth (as well as how Zack got killed), Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, and watching Squall going through the fall of Radiant Garden and changing his name to Leon (I suspect that it may have had something to do with Rinoa's absence in the games on top of him being unable to do anything about Radiant Garden's fall, but that's just me. XDDD). I mean, aside from Mickey and his crew, a large number of the Disney Worlds are falling to darkness during this time period. As long as Mickey and co are extensively featured, and perhaps Atlantica can be a featured Disney world (Since Triton expressed such disdain for the keyblade in KH1 and made a passing comment in the same nature in KH2), then the FF characters we know can fill a little bit of the hole the Disney Worlds would leave behind. Aqua would be dealing with the fallen Disney Worlds in the RoD, and we'd get FF characters more featured in the RoL.

I'd also like to see some new FF characters connected to the existing ones in BBSv2, or expanded upon ie: More Zack and Sephiroth with Cloud, Laguna, and perhaps Rinoa. I sort of feel that Rinoa should be mentioned in dialogue at the very least.

noheartx

Yes Zack Sephiroth and Cloud need a backstory. Because they are the best. Ever.

I also want to see interaction between Mickey and Aqua. They have to meet at some point right? I mean Aqua is lost in the RoD, and prior to KH1 and during it, Mickey is looking for the KKD. Or maybe some Aqua Xemnas interaction. How awkward would that be? Someone mentioned that in another thread i was reading and i was like 0.0

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Watching Squall going through the fall of Radiant Garden and changing his name to Leon (I suspect that it may have had something to do with Rinoa's absence in the games on top of him being unable to do anything about Radiant Garden's fall, but that's just me. XDDD).

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Squall didn't change his name imediately after RGs fall.

Why? Because in KHI in Traverse Town, when first meeting him, (after the fight of course) Yuffie says " I think you might have overdone it Squall!" And he replies, "That's Leon!"
Later on, after the Guard Armour battle, if you talk to the FF crew before leaving the world, Squall gives you, an Elixir if I remember correctly, (5 years will tear on your memory, even slowly.) Anyway, he starts talking about the Dalmations, and Yuffie says something like, "Squall has been worried sick about them, uh I mean Leon..."

Those sentences Yuffie says, give me the feeling that Squall changed his name, just prior to KHI. Either that or he and Yuffie got seperated at some point and didn't meet up again untill before KHI.

Heh, an idea popped up in my head. Let's say that he really didn't change his name before Sora arrives in Traverse Town, instead spends 9ish years fighting the Heartless, gaining no progress, and then out of nowhere a 14 year old boy appears in front of him and defeats Heartless after Heartless. "No way. Am I going to get beaten by a little kid? How humiliating?" And then he changed his name. Just an idea that came out of nowhere.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I greatly hope Bbsv2 is about Aqua going through the fallen worlds because I would love to see the fallen worlds and how they changed and because I would love a game dedicated to Aqua. Atlantica would be a problem though as the I do not know how Aqua would change to a sea creature.

EDIT: I know she could use magic, but I mean I don't think the controls would mean that the game would have to be on PS3.

noheartx

I greatly hope Bbsv2 is about Aqua going through the fallen worlds because I would love to see the fallen worlds and how they changed and because I would love a game dedicated to Aqua. Atlantica would be a problem though as the I do not know how Aqua would change to a sea creature.

EDIT: I know she could use magic, but I mean I don't think the controls would mean that the game would have to be on PS3.

Ive always hated atlantica...i like the characters...but i dont like swimming around as a merman -_-

BBSV2 will definitly have Aqua going thru fallen worlds. Im just wondering what else

kupo1121

Awards
I love Atlantica, I find it fun having that extra thing to control. However, on a handheld it would just be too difficult and something tells me if Bbsv2 is real, it isn't going to be for a console, however a dark Atlantica...I would love that. The only thing is, I don't think it was confirmed if Atlantica ever fell to darkness. If it didn't fall to darkness, it couldn't have been Aqua who ran through it.

Radar

Bronze Member
Have there ever been any worlds than fell to darkness and came back to the ROL?

I would like to see some of the Heartless Org. in this game in the RoD. Because I want to know what they look like, if they can talk, and I wonder how/if Braig/Briag's Heartless will be incompetence in the game.

I am sure some more light will be shed on Lea/Isa, and hopefully we will get to see Apprentice Xehanort's experiments, and what XH and Xemnas were doing in this 10-11 year gap.

My top pic: Aqua meeting Xemnas

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Uh yeah, Destiny Islands and every world that got destroyed by Ansem SoD and his heartless.
Remember the ending of KH 1? A big shower of shooting stars rushed past Kairi and stars started to return to the sky...that were all worlds which were restored.
True to Nomura's claim that nothing which vanishes is truly gone for good...;)

Where did you get the idea that Heartless can talk? Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Sora's Heartless are the only exceptions. It has been confirmed already that the so-called "Org-Heartless" were nothing more than simple, normal heartless like i.e. a neoshadow, a soldier or an invisible.
I repeat it once more, the heartless of the Org members aren't special!

Apprentice Xehanort's experiments would really something to be taken note of...especially in the light of Braig assuming that the "memory loss" of him was only faked and how much influence Master Xehanort, Terra and maybe even Eraqus had in "Apprentice Xehanort" after all.

XH's actions in the 10year-gap are pretty easy to deduce...leading legions of heartless and destroying worlds. Xemnas's activities would however surely worth more than one glance, especially in the light of his "sessions" in the chamber of repose, his possible contact with Aqua and his seeming "obsession" with finding Ventus.

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah, but I would like to see XH unleashing mass Heartless upon a world. And I wish to believe even more happened to Xemnas, besides what we allready know. For all we know he could have met Mickey. I want more info/scenes of the two of them.

noheartx

Yeah, but I would like to see XH unleashing mass Heartless upon a world. And I wish to believe even more happened to Xemnas, besides what we allready know. For all we know he could have met Mickey. I want more info/scenes of the two of them.

Xemnas never met Mickey. Mickey met Apprentice Xehanort, but he didn't meet Xemnas until Hollow Bastion in KH2.

Apprentice Xehanort's actions aren't worth being elaboratred on. I think there was only one point of significance, when he and ther other apprentices gave their hearts to darkness. I don't think they really did anything else.

I think Braig needs to be elaborated on a lot. He's really mysterious, and his role in Xehanort's plan is still unclear. I think we could learn a lot about him in BBSV2. He seemed to know a lot in KH2FM, like the added scene where he and Zexion talked about recruiting Marluxia, and then the Shamber of Repose and Chamber of Awakening. He may not have looked like it, but he knew more about Xemnas' plans than anyone else.

Xemnas' plans are another mystery. i believe Xemnas was actually trying to save himself by making Kingdom Hearts, and by that I mean that he was trying to make KH in order to restore Terra's heart. It may not have been an ulterior motive, but i think he was doing it subconsciously. And he also wanted to save Ven, seeing as he was looking for the Chamber of Repose. He used the Chamber of Awakening in hopes of finding a way to save his old self and Ventus. If he ever had a run in with Aqua, it would surely do something to him, seeing as he is more Terra than any of the other forms of Xehanort.

localorange

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Squall didn't change his name imediately after RGs fall.

Why? Because in KHI in Traverse Town, when first meeting him, (after the fight of course) Yuffie says " I think you might have overdone it Squall!" And he replies, "That's Leon!"
Later on, after the Guard Armour battle, if you talk to the FF crew before leaving the world, Squall gives you, an Elixir if I remember correctly, (5 years will tear on your memory, even slowly.) Anyway, he starts talking about the Dalmations, and Yuffie says something like, "Squall has been worried sick about them, uh I mean Leon..."

Those sentences Yuffie says, give me the feeling that Squall changed his name, just prior to KHI. Either that or he and Yuffie got seperated at some point and didn't meet up again untill before KHI.

Yuffie also isn't someone that listens very well to directions and orders. I remember her FFVII self - she was a bit of a brat. I'd say that Yuffie doesn't call him Leon as he wants her to because she simply doesn't always feel like it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xemnas' plans are another mystery. i believe Xemnas was actually trying to save himself by making Kingdom Hearts, and by that I mean that he was trying to make KH in order to restore Terra's heart. It may not have been an ulterior motive, but i think he was doing it subconsciously. And he also wanted to save Ven, seeing as he was looking for the Chamber of Repose. He used the Chamber of Awakening in hopes of finding a way to save his old self and Ventus. If he ever had a run in with Aqua, it would surely do something to him, seeing as he is more Terra than any of the other forms of Xehanort.

Honestly, he's about half-and-half between Terra and Xehanort. While all his motifs were Terra-like, all means of action were Xehanort-like

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
honestly when i saw the trailer i was VERY confused. I thought there wer only going to be 8 games in the series not 9
PS what does that castle look like to you? it seems familiar but i just can't put my finger on it:(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
honestly when i saw the trailer i was VERY confused. I thought there wer only going to be 8 games in the series not 9

In the saga you mean? Because there's going to be a lot more than just that in the series.

PS what does that castle look like to you? it seems familiar but i just can't put my finger on it:(

Castle of Dreams.

kupo1121

Awards
Yes, Castle of Dreams was one of the world that fell to darkness by the time KH1 started, which is why Cinderella and the other princesses of heart were at Hollow Bastion.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
hmmm then i wonder who he bad guy will be...oh! will kh 3ds come out before or after in your opinion? i think before cause that takes place in the future right, so kh bbs v2 must be another filler

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hmmm then i wonder who he bad guy will be...oh! will kh 3ds come out before or after in your opinion? i think before cause that takes place in the future right, so kh bbs v2 must be another filler

Please don't derail the thread.

noheartx

my bet is on BBSV2 coming first. But who knows.

Anyway back on topic, I think something interesting we can learn about in V2 is the RoD. I mean it is mentioned a lot, but how much do we really know about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back