• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I would like to step in and say "Hello"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BritneyBritofldw

I am new. I don't know what to say. I am not emo. I am a happy person.

I would continue with all the "OMGZ LIEK HIZZZ!!!" but this is not Gaia, and this is presumably a serious forum. Mock me as much to your heart's desire.

I would also like to add that I was born before Britney Spears made her debut, and that my father gave me my name because he is from Great Britan.

~Britney

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Re: I Would Like To Step In and Say "Hello" (Proper Grammer Skills)

If it truly were a display of your proper grammar skills, the only words you'd have needed to capitalize would be the 'I' and 'Hello', unless it's a title of a book or something. :)

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: I Would Like To Step In and Say "Hello" (Proper Grammer Skills)

I would continue with all the "OMGZ LIEK HIZZZ!!!" but this is not Gaia, and this is presumably a serious forum. Mock me as much to your heart''s desire.

I like you so far.

If you need any help you can pm me, or if you just want a friend.

Endgame

:D
Huh?

What's the deal?

Someone's posted an introduction thread, yet for some reason I don't feel inexplicabaly drawn to insult or make fun of them.

I like you. That's a rare thing for me to tell someone in their introduction thread, but I like you. You're not illiterate, stupid, or generic.

So, I hope you hang around. We could use more literate, intelligent people. As a matter of fact, I'd consider it a personal favour.

Ah Gaia. Yeah I spent a month there and left disgusted when I realized it was the roleplaying equivelent of Myspace and existed purely to facilitate cybersex.

So in conclusion, I like you. Huh, I never thought I'd say that in an introduction thread, it feels weird.

BritneyBritofldw

Thank you very much for greeting me everyone, I feel nice for being a new person who is literate. :)

I plan on staying here for a long while.

Muse

you look atrocious
Let's hope do. :) I'm running out of literate people to talk to. T.T

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
It's late, I know. But I am extending a welcome to you as all those before me have done.

Just read the rules and you'll be the next Idol here. You've already won over about 85% of the people here with your literacy so following the rules would get almost all of the other 15%. Just private message or visitor message me if you wish. I'm always up for a good chat or whatever.

I'm also a great person to rant to, or so I've been told.

Back