• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ice Titan and Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelfan008

Okay, these two bosses are the only ones keeping me from a complete game (Besides Level). Does anyone have any helpful knowledge, oh gurus of gaming wisdom?

Blackwaltz25

Start of the Ice Titan fight make sure to cast your highest level of Aero on yourself.And Dodge Roll the forming ice stalagmites till Ice Titan starts throwing icicles at you. If they icicles are small block them to deflect them back at the Ice Titan, if they are big then I suggest dodging them since blocking them will only keep them from hurting you and not deflect them. Hit him with enough deflected icicles and he'll fall to his knees, fly over to him and bash him a few times with your Keyblade until he wakes up.

When he does he'll go into a brief frenzy where ice stalagmites, icicles and eventually ice balls will fall, trying to kill you. After he gets hit enough with the deflected icicles he'll try to crush you with ice balls after he's done with his current barrage, and then he'll move on to trying to freeze you with an ice wind. I suggest using the Oathkeeper Keyblade since it'll give you a magic boost as well as make your combo strings hit for more. Be sure to keep up with Aero and Cure throughout the fight.

Also be sure to stay in the stands throughout the fight, that way you can see what move he'll use on you and decrease the damage you may receive.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
ice titan - try to have a relatively good hp and defense. have curage on shortcut. never use aeroga or theres no point in fighting him b/c the icicles will become larger and impossible to deflect. equip guard and knock back the icicles he shoots at you. i've always found this easiest on the steps toward the wall. knock the crap out of him as much as you can when he kneels down. rinse and repeat till his hp = 0.

sephiroth - i was a pretty high level when i beat him cuz i was power leveling on that save but i think i can still make some pointers. u need a relatively high hp and mp. equip second chance, once more (something like that), guard, ars arcanum and the shared ability GLIDE. shortcut aeroga and curaga. at battle start, jump away and use aeroga. u WILL HAVE TO recast aeroga whenever it runs out and use curaga as neccessary. at the beginning of the battle he'll jump just around and stuff, try and hit u know and then, so just try to get as many hits in as u can. when he does his flame pillar thing, use ars to inflict damage on him while he's invcible. that'll continue for awhile and eventually he'll start hiding behind ur camera and it'll look like he's got a little pink aura around his hands. it'll sound like he says "sin harvest" or "descend heartless angel" depending on ur hearing.....glide over and knock him out of this chant immediately or u'll lose all you mp and only 1 hp (pretty much equals dead by next hit). he also uses an attack where he floats up and flies back and forth slashing at you. for that one just guard every time he tries to get tries to make an attack. u'll get down to like his final hp bar or two and he'll do the meteor attack, just stick to the sides and try to avoid them. that'll finish and he'll have real fast agility so just try to contact every hit u can (aeroga is neccessary for this because of the dark orbs he'll send at u). that should beat him

hope it helps ;)

Axelfan008

Start of the Ice Titan fight make sure to cast your highest level of Aero on yourself.And Dodge Roll the forming ice stalagmites till Ice Titan starts throwing icicles at you. If they icicles are small block them to deflect them back at the Ice Titan, if they are big then I suggest dodging them since blocking them will only keep them from hurting you and not deflect them. Hit him with enough deflected icicles and he'll fall to his knees, fly over to him and bash him a few times with your Keyblade until he wakes up.

When he does he'll go into a brief frenzy where ice stalagmites, icicles and eventually ice balls will fall, trying to kill you. After he gets hit enough with the deflected icicles he'll try to crush you with ice balls after he's done with his current barrage, and then he'll move on to trying to freeze you with an ice wind. I suggest using the Oathkeeper Keyblade since it'll give you a magic boost as well as make your combo strings hit for more. Be sure to keep up with Aero and Cure throughout the fight.

Also be sure to stay in the stands throughout the fight, that way you can see what move he'll use on you and decrease the damage you may receive.
Thanks, but I always thought casting Aero made the Icicle impossible to dodge, and insanely big?

Blackwaltz25

Whoa I'm not saying use Aero to reflect the icicles, you have to hit the square button and use the guard command. Aero just decreases the damage it inflicts on you. No matter what those icicles will be big at some points.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Ice Titan: Get in a corner and use "Guard" to block his ice cicles. Lock on to him to hit him with the ice cicles when you guard.

Sephiroth: Equip yourself with Hi-Potions and Elixirs. Then mash X. That's all I have to tell you. Also use glide.

I hope that helps.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
The only advice that I can give is to raise your level as much as you can. That's how i eventually beat Sephiroth.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ice titan is very easy if you know how to beat him, just simply when he throws those ice beams you use gaurd, and it will reflect most or all of them but dont let go of the gaurd button

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Whoa I'm not saying use Aero to reflect the icicles, you have to hit the square button and use the guard command. Aero just decreases the damage it inflicts on you. No matter what those icicles will be big at some points.

yeah sorry ur wrong on that one. try it w/o using aero and u'll realize this. besides like i already said, if ur guarding the icicles u wont need to use aero! and cure will only be neccessary when he does his ice breath and balls of ice.

/argument.

Blackwaltz25

yeah sorry ur wrong on that one. try it w/o using aero and u'll realize this. besides like i already said, if ur guarding the icicles u wont need to use aero! and cure will only be neccessary when he does his ice breath and balls of ice.

/argument.
Dammit you're right XD well you learn something new everyday.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I beat Ice Titan by chance. It took me fifty trys but i got Areoga and Deflected all the attacks i could. I hardly went on attack mode througout the whole fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back