• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

why is he young

• nobodies age

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • he los his heart later when he was older

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • numora is messing with us

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Makes Sense

How does that make sense!?!

Why would Zexion use an illusion to make him look older?

Because he could do it doesn't mean he did! It has no purpose to the plot at all so it would be extremely stupid to do that! There has to be a reason that affects the story or character!

rhyth

How does that make sense!?!

Why would Zexion use an illusion to make him look older?

Because he could do it doesn't mean he did! It has no purpose to the plot at all so it would be extremely stupid to do that! There has to be a reason that affects the story or character!

I agree. If he was gonna make an illusion of himself looking older, whats the point of making him a tiny little kid in BBS?

I think that the reason why Zexion appears older is because of his Soul. Since both the soul and body form a nobody. Ienzo certainly looks like Zexion, but he appears older because in his life, Ienzo was very mature and intelligent for his age. Heck, he's strutting around in a laboratory in a white coat and conducting experiments. And he's like 10. He's like a little genius. So i believe that since his soul/life was very mature and intelligent, his Nobody represented and projected that.

Avens

=====Day 173: The Gamble=====

I find myself envying the children. Perhaps some fundamental difference exists
between those who become Nobodies as adults and otherwise.

The longer you have lived, the more you are positioned to lose with such a
gamble. But a child can look forward, unafraid even in the face of
immeasurable odds. I doubt they even see life as a gamble the way we do.

Report Author: Luxord
I think it has something to do with that, maybe. Roxas and Namine both show growth in their models, although you can attribue that to them being special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back