• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Ienzo and Namine could totally work together. Ienzo has the smarts and the illusion powers whilst Namine can connect with those close to Sora (assuming she still has those powers).

I honestly don't think that love-interest hint between Riku and Namine is going anywhere, seems like a tease more than anything else.

I don't know about them working together, but i can see them both fulfilling slightly different variations of the expo characters.

Ienzo being the more techy and sciency one and Naminé being the more lore and interpersonal one, having some insight into things through her powers.

Yen Sid could still function as mission controller giving people assignments and such.

SerDuncan

If KH3 had like... a Days mission structure where you played as the different characters in the franchise... would you be down for that?

Like, imagine if Zexion had a Saix-esque role, where you came to him for information and missions. Yen Sid would be like Xemnas, the leader who sort of directs how everything runs but isn't super hands on. Then, you could go to Namine for backstory and mission details and the like.

I know a ton of people weren't super high on Days, but I loved that structure. You could have different levelling systems for each character, different weapons and playstyles, visit tons of worlds through progression... dang, now I'm hyping myself up for something that'll never happen. D:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
If KH3 had like... a Days mission structure where you played as the different characters in the franchise... would you be down for that?

Like, imagine if Zexion had a Saix-esque role, where you came to him for information and missions. Yen Sid would be like Xemnas, the leader who sort of directs how everything runs but isn't super hands on. Then, you could go to Namine for backstory and mission details and the like.

I know a ton of people weren't super high on Days, but I loved that structure. You could have different levelling systems for each character, different weapons and playstyles, visit tons of worlds through progression... dang, now I'm hyping myself up for something that'll never happen. D:

I'd be down for a new days game with that steucture, as long as the missions are more varried.

That steucture really worked well for days and it's showcasing for relationships forming.
And if you could play different days as different characters that be even better.

Back