• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If there was any hope the US would have 358/2 Days soon..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, tough luck man. At the very least VP is coming out in Q1, so yeah Days is probably going to come out in Q2 and most probably BBS will near the end of Q3 or the beginning of Q4.

Edit: KH2 came out in March, not April.

A

Audo

KH2 was released in March.
Days will most likely be released after March anyhow. April-June being most likely.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well considering the fact that Jap Days is coming out in Feb. And it took four months for KHII to come out in the US after it's Jap release. Days'll be out anywhere between May - July. So end of Q2 to Q3.

A

Audo

Well considering the fact that Jap Days is coming out in Feb. And it took four months for KHII to come out in the US after it's Jap release. Days'll be out anywhere between May - July. So end of Q2 to Q3.
v.v KH2 took three months, not four.

Zero Sora

Awards
v.v KH2 took three months, not four.

So it did. I just counted from Dec to Mar, which makes four months. Dec, Jan, Feb and Mar. When it really only took a time frame of three months.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
358/2 Days only comes out in Japan in Feb, so shouldn't this be expected?

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, i can wait! Didn't expect it to be released right after the Japan release anyways.

A

Audo

I expected that from SE.

While some of you cry in remorse that you won't get to play those games mentioned, I'll be having a life.
I love when people get cocky and arrogant.

Zero Sora

Awards
For some reason I'm expecting the new year to roll around and SE saying "lulz soz deys is comin out at a l8r dayt"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back