• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could create a country

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassysis10

Just thought this would be interesting to discuss and possibly funny. If you could create your own country what would it be like? Here are some examples you could use to make it up:

·Its location. (imaginary or real)
·What kind of government would it have? (democracy, communist, etc.)
·What would its economy be based around? (agriculture, trade, etc.)
·What would be the name of your country?
·What would be some basic laws?
·Who would be the leader(s)?
·National language(s)?

I know there are a lot more factors than these that go into a country, so if you have any others feel free to use them. There's just too many for me to name. Anyways, be creative. Use your imagination. If you want to be silly that’s fine too. Have fun with it.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I want my country in JAPAN!

and i want a communist government! There will be on king, and he shall be called the king of the otakus, and we would all be called otakians! and the rules would be that you have to LOVE anime and if you dont the kings special minions called weaboos would come and slaughter you. This beautiful haven of anime would be paradise, I shall call it OTAKANA!

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
And you both could rule over the land with me, and we could make all the poor people that lived there buy us all the anime and manga that we want!

( Especially Card Captors stuff! <3 )

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

and i want a communist government! There will be on king, and he shall be called the king of the otakus, and we would all be called otakians! and the rules would be that you have to LOVE anime and if you dont the kings special minions called weaboos would come and slaughter you. This beautiful haven of anime would be paradise, I shall call it OTAKANA!

You'd want your country inside another country? Japan is small enough as it is.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

King= Monarchy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I would make a country for the 4channers, with a distinct region for the /b/tards. No furries or niggas allowed. The only law is Tits or GTFO. And Crossroads can't go there, no matter what.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Mine would have legalized weed. Anything else doesn't bother me.

Actually, a nudist clause for attractive woman would make everything great too. xD

Your country sucks

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

communist governments don't have kings fartso

Radon

mofo
I'd take a chunk of Russia. They have so much they don't know what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back