• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ever dating my first first girlfriend....
The biggest mistake of my highschool career so far =____=
Thank god she's out of my hair for good *sigh of relief*

Same here, I'd take that back, and all the other times I got back with her. Though I was young, and stupid, but..Unfortunatley, she is still in my hair...

Blueman

My regret is paying $400.00 for a XBox 360 that got the Red Ring of Death even after I had it fixed.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The warren tee guarantees you'll get another fix, usually for no fee at all.
Or you can have the console replaced again; that is if the problem hasn't been fixed.

Blueman

The warren tee guarantees you'll get another fix, usually for no fee at all.
Or you can have the console replaced again; that is if the problem hasn't been fixed.

Yeah, I know. I'm just angry that Microsoft shipped a faulty product.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
taking up the saxophone in fifth grade.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
Biggest regret: Being too much of a pansy not to even see this kid who had cancer like I did, but was far worse.

He ended up dieing. We were in hospital rooms next to each other at several points, and I could of done something to make his life a little better by being friends with him. But no. I was too shy and scared to see someone who I knew was going to die.

He was lonely, his condition was so bad he had to live at the hospital. He even asked at some points to see me, but I was so uncomfortable with it I kept making excuses.

I can't get this off my conscience and I doubt I ever will...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back