• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you enjoy drinking abnormal quantities of monster energy you're fucking retarded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rent

Re: if you enjoy drinking abnormal quantities of monster energy you're fucking retard

i love monster energy drinks but i don't drink it everyday. i only drink it when im very tired or party time.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Re: if you enjoy drinking abnormal quantities of monster energy you're fucking retard

Monster sux :C

Oh, and everyone who likes monster in this thread is fucking retarted.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE

Monster sux :C

Oh, and everyone who likes monster in this thread is fucking retarted.

ehehehehehe

But yeah energy drinks in general are bad. They're like the worst drinks to have, ever.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Guh, I can't imagine just trying to drink just one of those horrid things D:
Just drink some Gatorade or something, which is a lot less deadly and a lot more helpful compared to other drinks (Looking at you Red Bull)

In general, over consumption of anything over a large period of time can do some serious damage to your health especially to the circulatory system, digestive system and nervous system. If you're going to drink that shit, don't do it in large quantities. Just looking at this thread is making me sick :X *hurp*

Back