• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you enjoy drinking abnormal quantities of monster energy you're fucking retarded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Re: if you enjoy drinking abnormal quantities of monster energy you're fucking retard

Good for you. Now close the thread.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Re: if you enjoy drinking abnormal quantities of monster energy you're fucking retard

well i agree, but i think u need to be more convincing than that.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I used to Drink one before i would work an event for Upper Deck, Would help me get though the day.

Realized it only made me feel like shit at the end of the Day. Havent drank one since May 25th.

afrobutt

Silver Member

but it tastes good lolololol

like mai mdew, cept with moar bull piss

its also kinda liek drinkin beer and stuff, cuz one time i drank THREE HOLE CANS and i was trippin balls

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com

All my friends consume the stuff like there's no tomorrow. I never really tried it.

They "need" it because they're so tired during the day, and they stay up until 4am. whu?

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards

i heard you drink 8 in a row you could go into acoma o_O

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

I friggin hate that Monster drink, it tastes too much like candy and sugar. I can't believe my friend likes drinking that stuff.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

i heard you drink 8 in a row you could go into acoma o_O

Entirely false

My friend tested this at work one summer day

I mean there is a cooler full of Monsters and Red bulls across from the Register.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I like Monster.
<3
But I only drink it at sleepovers.

I hate all energy drinks. they're soo gross. I had a sip of Red Bull once and it was the worst thing I ever had.

my friend loves Monster energy drinks. its just so nasty...

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com

I never had an energy drink before, but I don't think it's something that tastes good lol. Eyy.

It's a waste of $$$

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards

*Shakes in place*
Yup...

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3

I've never tried it but it looks disgusting.
My friend are like "OMG MONSTER LYKE OH EM GEE"[well only one. she squeals over it]
I'll stick with my diet sodas, thanks. Those give me enough to wake up.

Back