• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
No, I'm not.
I accepted God's forgiveness of my sin. I accepted Jesus' sacrifice. The Bible says once you accept forgiveness in your heart, your sins are thrown as far as the east from the west and forgotten. I am salvaged, I will not perish. =P

So according to your religion, non-Christians all go to hell? Would that apply to people who don't even know the existence of God, or Christianity and therefore do not even have a choice whether to accept or reject God?

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
So according to your religion, non-Christians all go to hell? Would that apply to people who don't even know the existence of God, or Christianity and therefore do not even have a choice whether to accept or reject God?

That's what 'Spreading The Word of God' is for. Christians are meant to go to places that have no knowledge of God and inform them. There's a title for them, I think it's Christian Missionaries or something like that.
But to perfectly honest, I think it's better for some people to be ignorant of any religion.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Yeah, you can't deny that religion has held back scientific discoveries. An example everybody would know is Galileo; he was put under house arrest until he died because of his discoveries, wasn't he?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards

The Bible says that there will be a resurrection of the righteous (those who listened and obeyed God's commands) and the unrighteous(those who never got the opportunity to learn about God.)

It truly wouldn't be fair if God destroyed those who never knew of his existence...don't ya think?

Soraroxrikusux05

The Bible says that there will be a resurrection of the righteous (those who listened and obeyed God's commands) and the unrighteous(those who never got the opportunity to learn about God.)

It truly wouldn't be fair if God destroyed those who never knew of his existence...don't ya think?

Yes you're right. I don't remember the specific words, but it said something that basically those who never got to know about God are judged on their actions. If they were a good person in life they'd be saved, because that's a part, if not the whole, of God's word.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Yes..they will be judged on their actions during a specific time. A time during which most know as "Judgement Day". (Not a literal 24 hours)

And if they still choose not to serve God, then they have no excuse to live...According to the Bible.

Soraroxrikusux05

Yes..they will be judged on their actions during a specific time. A time during which most know as "Judgement Day". (Not a literal 24 hours)

And if they still choose not to serve God, then they have no excuse to live...According to the Bible.

Well of course they won't live if they denounce God because the world as we know it will end on Judgement Day. Those who reject Him will go to eternal damnation.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Better yet, take on of those Amazons, freeze her and hide her. As long as the person's alive, there's one more person on Earth who hasn't heard about the Bible.

Penelo

If they were a good person in life they'd be saved, because that's a part, if not the whole, of God's word.

Uh...I never read anything in the Bible about this. Could I have a reference, please? And the thing is, the verse you chould be talking about might be in the Old Testament. See, before Jesus came, sacrifice and worship were the ways to get to heaven. But when Jesus came, he specifically said that believing in him was the only way to get to heaven. "I am the way, the truth and the light. No one gets to the Father except through me."

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I see nothing about "belief" in the verse you just posted. All it says is, you go through him to get to Heaven, whether believing in him or not is necessary is not posted in your verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back