• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm Back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark Star

this user title is to sma
Watching your every move like a stalker, getting r
Hello members of KHI, I'm back. I got banned for a month till december 23. But I was to busy with my gifts from christmas. I got a PS3! With Assassins creed, sonic the hedgehog, and surfs up. Some people here may hate me. I don't know why though. Well I have learned from my mistakes and will always abide by the rules.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Welcome back.

.........Why have you been banned,though?

[√]Genuflect
I forgot how you got banned.
It's on the tip of my tongue..

Anyways...enjoy your PS3.

D

Deleted member 36435

He was banned for spamming the forums with, "Somebody close this thread" and "What are you talking about" and numerous other posts along those lines in order to increase his post count.
It seems he hasn't learned his lesson because now most of his posts are "I got a PS3 for Christmas! I got Assassin's Creed, Surf's Up and Sonic the Hedgehog."
>.>
Also, welcome back... I guess.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome back, I'm SilverJ and I joined about a week ago.. a banning/ warning would not make me give up on a site... of course, it's never happened to me, but still. I don't give up on sites too easily.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Hey welcome back!!!
And what Spyells said was true.THe whole thing fell

Back