• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm thinking of getting KH: COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cporky1992

:thumbup:its fun and hard the first time but as you geta hang on it you can have more fun and you get a little bit more info than from the manga and it has a change from regular kh games so yes buy it

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i heard that re:COM was alot worse then the original
so if you could get re:COM then get that instead

dude what are you talking about .. in all honesty .. i think that Re:CoM is my favorite in the series so far .. its a million times better than the original CoM .. and idk .. i just love it

Akans

「moriya」
Personally, cuz i played the original first, I prefer Com over re:CoM. Also cuz I dread playing long cutscene games on my PS2 - it inevitably jams and kills itself during a long cutscene.
Lol, ur choice tho, but actually I do recommend getting re:CoM. You can just get the emulator for CoM for free online

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I have COM but I just got RE COM and it's sooo much better! I love it and figured out how to get most of the menu in English. It's 10 times better now!!!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
(topic) and I need someone's opinion on it, so please reply.

Well, I'd suggest it only if you're willing to face the frustration that goes along with it. It's a fun game and all and I enjoyed beating it, but some of the finding of cards, making a good enough card deck, constantly trying to beat bosses with a certain card deck, having a enough CP to have good cards, etc. I good go on much longer, but there are a lot of things that make this game frustrating. So that's my opinion.

Kinokan

BUY THE GAME!!! man you shouldnt have made this topic i mean it is an awesome game 2nd best KH game and Best card game bcuz it involves strategies rpgs and a great storyline to boot i give this game a 4.5 out of 5

khobsessed01

Awards
I personally didn't like the card system and I don't recommend you play it. I think you should either read the script online or read the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back