• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Imagine for John Lennon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*2*Tosty

25 years today, none of us were even born. But still, you have to agree with me on this, he made great music, he was a great man with the greatest intentions. Not alot of people will see this thread, but for those who do stumble upon it, do give us a peice of what you think about him.

ladymage

I think he was a wonderful man. I went to New York last year with my orchestra and we stopped at the Imagine memorial. You could tell everyone was sad that it happened.

R.I.P John Lennon

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I agree, John Lennon was an amazing man and I still think the Beatles are the best group of all time, not just in terms of sales, with such classics as 'All you need is Love', 'She loves you' and 'Hey, Jude' and of course John's 'Imagine'- well those are my favourites anyway. I have to admit I do prefer Paul Mc Cartney's 'Let it be' though.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
*2*Tosty said:
25 years today, none of us were even born. But still, you have to agree with me on this, he made great music, he was a great man with the greatest intentions. Not alot of people will see this thread, but for those who do stumble upon it, do give us a peice of what you think about him.
he and the rest of the beatles did, when he went crazy, then he was uh... weird

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Enchanted Rose said:
I agree, John Lennon was an amazing man and I still think the Beatles are the best group of all time, not just in terms of sales, with such classics as 'All you need is Love', 'She loves you' and 'Hey, Jude' and of course John's 'Imagine'- well those are my favourites anyway. I have to admit I do prefer Paul Mc Cartney's 'Let it be' though.

You forgot "Yesterday" the best song by the Beatles =D i loves it :)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*2*Tosty said:
Great guy, John Lennon. The killer is what makes me sick. He shot him just to get his autograph! Oh my god! Who would do that? We had a documentary with the killer a few weeks back on the week he died. That just makes me sick. It was about why the killer killed John Lennon. Hate that guy.

~*Luna*~

zhara_marie said:
he's a great man and a great singer!!!! I love his songs like American Pie. It's amazing!!!! It's just a pity he's dead now...*sighs*
Wtf? o_O He didn't sing that. Why would he if he's English, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back