• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in-between existence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchiha Itachi

RikuHeroOfDark said:
wat da f*** are u talkin about dey r twilight from da beginnin neitha light nor dark=twilight=inbetween existence

Damn Straight! Jeez! It Was In CoM! Just admit defeat dood!

Unseen_Path

From what I'm guessing ..

When one loses their heart, that "heart" becomes what's known as a heartless. The body and soul, thusly, disappear from that realm. What happens to this body?

In the case of keyblade wielders, or others who are able to open/close the keyholes, I believe they become Nobody's. Sora and Riku both lost their hearts at one point in the game, however, they were able to retrieve it .. causing an almost paradox and unbalance throughout the world. This could be why the worlds become accessible once more.

The place in between may not even be a true world. It could be some kind of .. non-world. Ansem, in his reports, states that the only reason they are called "non-existant" is only because he believes their true forms are in the worlds we know.

It's possible that when one loses their heart, their bodies and soul do join the other world (Twilight Town), but I don't deem this with warrant. I believe there are currently three "universes", as stated in another Ansem Report. The light world, the dark world, and the world in-between. Sora's world may be dark or light, most likely dark, while BHK's is light, considering Sora's has already been invaded by the heartless, whereas BHK's has not. This leaves the world between their worlds to the unknown .. where the bodies and souls go when taken by the heartless. This leaves them drawn between two worlds, the heartless from both wishing to go to one .. making them begrudge both.

This theory would also support who the two heartless on the beach, the non-existant world in my mind, are. The one could be one who is being told, "He looks just like you." could in fact be Sora, or his "shell". The paradoxal form of his body and soul after being made a heartless and coming back.

BHK, as well as others in his universe, could be just the alternate universe forms of our heroes, who with the paradoxal happenings of Sora's world, sent all three into dis-harmony, causing them to be go-able between.

Unseen_Path

Oh goodness. I do believe I rambled and didn't even directly answer the question.

Twilight could mean in-between, but it doesnt have to mean it. In-between could mean a neutral which has nothing to do with light, or dark. Whereas it could also mean it has a mixture of both.

By the way it is leading to, from CoM, Riku chooses neither the road to darkness, or light .. but the road "in-between."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
First of all..I suggest most people in this topic to use spell check more often than never

Twilight:The diffused light from the sky during the early evening or early morning when the sun is below the horizon and its light is refracted by the earth's atmosphere.
The time of the day when the sun is just below the horizon, especially the period between sunset and dark.
Dim or diffused illumination.
A period or condition of decline following growth, glory, or success: in the twilight of his life.
A state of ambiguity or obscurity.

If anyone took the time to find out what REALLY is twilight..We would have figured this out by now...Twilight is dark to light..night to morning..Just like Dusk is light to dark..day to night..So..my theory is the non existent ones are the white creatures(the Dusk)and the Twilight beings(unknowns maybe?)

afiorillo

Though what if the body and soul seperate because the heart is what keeps them together which would explain why the heart has the power of both plus another layer of power...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back