• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~Into the Mind of Zaine - {An Original FanFic}~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

Lol, yeah he ate his mother. ^^ Thanks so much! Yay I'm a storyteller! But I bet yours is really good too, I just have to go read it. . .*whoosh x2*

M

Miss Murder

Lol, yeah I know, but I had to have a place where the cannibalism started and to have at least a slightly good reason for it. >.>

M

Miss Murder

Lol Froad, thanks very much. ^^

Yay! Well since I'll be busy for a while, chapter 3 MIGHT be up sometime later this week.

But on Friday//Saturday I'm leaving for Minnesota on my 'family vacation' for a week. But I have a laptop so I'll see if I can get a connection when we get there. If not, then I'll be gone for a week so no one rip my head off or let anything die or anything.

I trust y'all. Yet that's that's still in 6 days. . oh well. You know what I mean.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
xD Story teller does seem to fit ya better, huzzah for iloveyou502 finding the perfect title!

A very good update yet again me dear, I'm actually rather scared of the fact his father still living through that, and how much of a monster he'll truly look if/when he goes to fight Zaine for round two.

Cannibal/Serial Killer vs. Demented Father (AKA Worships the leather man from Chain Saw Masacre)

Hmm... It'll be troublesome for 'im to find his son though...

Scuse me mumblin'! I have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions so yeah...

I wonder if his father was a kinder person before his friend died...?

Haha, I'm quite glad this isn't a movie, or I would of been too scared to watch it.

Can't think of any constructive critism currently... If I think of any, I'll tell ya.

EDIT: I hope ya have fun on your 'family' trip, it'll be a shame if you can't connect to the internet, or rather, we shall miss you I believe.

M

Miss Murder

Thanks very, very much for the comments Taokitty. All good questions as well, and most of them will be answered in time, if not all of them. ^^

Dude it would be awesome if they made a movie like this though. . . .even if it wasn't exactly the same thing.

Well anyway, I hope I'll be able to connect to the internet, and I think I'll be able to since the place we'll be staying at has internet connection most of the time.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
That's good to know, it would be a twist of fate if luck decided to be against you and the internet connection was gone for that week precisely until you had to leave....

It would be interesting, I believe it has the qualities thus far of it becoming a movie, though, perhaps a narrater (another word I cannot spell) is in need if it was a movie.

And no problem, I eagerly await the next chapter and wait for the answers to be filled.

-Taokitty-

M

Miss Murder

Yeah that would be a bad twist of fate . . . well let's just hope that doesn't happen.

But it would be pretty awesome if this became a movie, though unlikely. Still. . .

lightdark

This would make an awesome movie I'd watch it... it's kinda messed up that he ate his own mother though anyway good chapter 10/10.

M

Miss Murder

Hell I'd watch it and still be surprised by everything . . . and I wrote it! Lol but yeah it is messed up that he ate his own mother . . . but like I said before I had to have a starting place for the cannibalism and for it to have at least a slightly good reason for starting.

Anyway, thanks for the comment lightdark! ^^

M

Miss Murder

^^ Yay, thank you very much twilightsniper!

I'm working on Chapter 3 right now, so it will be up . . . well, I don't really know since I'm only on the second chapter, but oh well.

M

Miss Murder

^^ Yay, creepy! Thanks Ty!

Oh and Chapter 3's almost done, but I'm kind of stuck right now with it. . .

M

Miss Murder

CHAPTER 3's HERE!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! ^^

Chapter 3:

Regardless of the remembered memories Zaine had just recalled, he couldn't let such things completely control or effect his life. In truth, such memories that he had formerly blocked out from his mind had been coming back to his conciousness lately, and they had pained him greatly. Now, in his own mind, he wondered if both of his parents were even slightly at rest. Of course, it was needless to say that his father would go to hell after death, but Zaine wondered if he had effected in any way his mothers' going to heaven or hell by 'disposing' of her as he did. But it had been very effective, considering that afterwards it was reported that the family of three had died tradgedly in the barn fire, as Zaine had presumed would happen. So he was able to start his life over again, moving off to the small town of Marshalltown, Iowa, and becoming the unknown but infamous cannibalistic serial killer he was today. And he even changed his last name, but that no one would ever know of course, neither his old one nor the new one. Only Zaine now knew of his tragic past, and the secrets that lied buried in its midst. . . . or so he thought.

Zaine was cleaning off his plates, and getting ready to go burn the black bodybag, when something that was on the news caught his attention. On the television, an announcer was saying:

"Breaking News! A murder has been reported by a local source, 35 year old female Luanne Miller concerning the brutal and violent murder of a male supposed to be around 40 years of age. The body has yet to be identified by name by police and investigative forces, however. Last night at 12:00 am Ms. Miller, lately divorced, was looking out of her bedroom window when she saw a suspicious character whos outline reseembled that of a middle-aged man, so reports Luanne, brutally beating and eventually murdering the middle aged man whos body has yet to be identified. She called police officers, who arrived on the scene unfortunately after the perpitrator had already left the scene unharmed. The body of the victim was apparantly beat to death while being repeatedly stabbed by some sort of weapon, and was raked continually with what appeared to be a doctor's hypodermic needle, which was apparantly dropped by the perpitraitor at the scene of the crime."

A picture of a bloody corpse appeared on the screen, roped off by yellow, "Do not cross" tapes.

"Screaming was apparantly heard by Ms. Miller coming from the crime scene that night, before the murder, though the words couldn't be understood at the distance she was from it. In the area Luanne's house is at, it is very remote so it would be an ideal place for this type of crime in most situations. The adult male who is believed to be responsible for these crimes has yet to be identified by private investigators and police forces. It was first believed that we could have misinterpreted the so-called 'Teenage Horrors' age, and that this perpitraitor was in fact that individual we have heard so much about lately. Investigators are not yet sure of this though, but we will keep you updated on this matter as we learn more. Thank you, this has been reporter James Mattews. Signing off."

Zaine reached over and flicked off the television with a distraught look on his face. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temple with two fingers. "How is this possible?" he asked himself in confusion. "Who. . .how. . .why? This is just. . .impossible." For in truth, the man supposed to be around 40 years old, the victim of this brutal murder, had not been murdered by Zaine at all. He supposed then that it was very possible that there could of course be another murderer in the area, but of course that was very unlikely in such a town as Marshalltown. And if that was true, then it would also mean endangering Zaine himself and his secret identity.

"But who could it be?" was the last question Zaine asked himself, the one question that really mattered and the one question that would soon be answered.

____

In another part of town, a figure stalked the streets, seeking out one certain individual long lost to his concious mind and life. Half of his face covered by the black collar of his long black trench coat, and hair and top of his head covered by a black top hat, he was indeed a suspicious character. But still, this was even later at night than Zaine's late night outing, and he was in a different part of town than even the wild bar where Zaine had scored his latest kill that would still more than likely remain unknown until either far later that night or the next morning. But this even the mysterious stranger did not know, and wouldn't care even if he did. For he had commited many murders himself in his lifetime, including the one of his wife and, almost, his only bastard son. Oh, how he hated that son of his with such a firey and hellish passion.

It was even now that the man searched for his long-lost and runaway son who, he supposed, thought that his damned father was dead in that blasted fire five years ago. He had gotten many leads from . . . unknown . . . sources eventually leading to this town. All he needed to know now was if his leads were correct, and his sons address. The man would ask people for plane records and such of a person under the name of, ' Zaine Allison '. His earliest leads were all right with that name and he could follow them at least to the state of Iowa, but his latest leads didn't know someone with that last name, though they of course had many people with the first name of Zaine. So that meant to the man that of course his son had changed his last name to hide his identity for some reason.

"But doesn't that fool think that I am dead? Why would he waste his damned time changing his last name to hide from me if he thinks I'm dead?" wondered the man, who was of course Zaine's father who he believed to be dead and died in the fire those long five years ago. His father had heard of some sort of a serial killer the short time he had been in Marshalltown, but he had done his fair share of killing while in the small Iowa town as well. The latest one being a mere day before this night while he wandered among the darkness, unfearful. "But could this other killer possibly be. . .no, that's not even possible. Zaine was always a kind and caring person, never one to even think about killing. Then again, he did try and he almost succeeded in killing me. But Zaine, a serial killer? Utterly impossible. . ." he thought, and shook his head. "Well I will find out one way or another. . .that much is for certain."

It was then that the man came acrossed that fateful bar on South 23rd street. He almost passed by it, not noticing the action and druken madness going on within, but then after hearing a glass bottle shatter he turned back to face it. He hung there for a second, suspended in time, but then entered the bar through the front door. Upon entering the bar, no one really paid much attention to the suspicious-looking man do to the simple fact of beer. He waked up to the counter and said to the bartender, "Get me a bottle of beer. . "

The bartender replied, "What else would we have here. . trenchcoat wearing little. . " he mumbled as he walked away. The man shot the bartender a deadly look out of the corner of his emerald green eyes, but it remained unseen by the bartender. All around him people were drunk. Some were fighting, some were flirting, others just laughing stupidly. It seemed just as if he and the bartender were the only ones who weren't drunk in this place, but the bartender did seem slightly stoned now that the man thought about it. He slammed a bottle of beer before the man and thumped off.

The man picked up the beer bottle and took a drink, before pulling a gun out of his trenchcoat. No one seemed to notice anything at first, but then he shot the gun up to the ceiling and immediately had the attention of all in the bar. "Listen to me!" he shouted to the people in the bar. "Who here knows where a teenage boy named Zaine Wolfe lives?" ( Lol, it was the best last name I could come up with . . . ^^ )​

____

End of Chapter 3! I know it was shorter than the others, but I wanted to leave what happens next for CHAPTER 4!!! Ok, so comment and all, and enjoy!​

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Well you already know what I think. You know something that I wonder about LW? If Zaine was such a nice and caring person from the start he wouldn't have even thought of eating his mother right? I mean thats like really crazy even a desperate person wouldn't have thought of that. Does that mean Zaine had even a little touch of evil inside of him ( I know Im grasping lol. ) Also Does he eat the bones too?

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter it was just as well thought out and good as the others xD.

M

Miss Murder

Thanks for the comments both of you!

iloveyou502: Dammit! The bones! . . . umm . . . yes he eats the bones. ^^ Oh and yeah everyone kind of has a touch of 'evil' inside of them, but he was desperate-ish and also he needed to make it possible that they police and the public would believe that the family of three had died in the fire. ^^

Haku: Thank you very much, as always. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back