• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anyone else Pissed off over Days and no wifii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

I can understand that it may not be critical to add wifii to the Japanese game since most people have DS over there and it may not be too hard to find a person to play with......

But what about other places like NA and peopel who live in areas with no other DS connections or people without the game??? for a game in which they PRAISE na dhype up their multiplayer they couldnt ateast add wifii?????? wtf? especially with us who wont have anyone to play with?

I know that its says we can alone, but what is the fun in that? it will NEVER be the same experience like with other real people...trust me, I have people from gamefaqs that confirmed this. So much WASTED orpportunities...seems lie they addd so much fun into multiplayer, but ti will ALL be useless when we dont have other people to play it with >_> I cant believe this mess.....

A

Audo

No. I am not pissed off about that. It makes enough sense to me.

Xango99

you say it makes enough sense, why dont you elaborate and explain WHY it makes sense, because I will hate to be paying for a game which can only offer me half of what it is capable of.....playing multiplayer alone is NOT fun and makes it less than SE promised to offer..

A

Audo

It's not S-E's fault you don't have friends that would have the game and the DS.

Xango99

well, how about learning to TONE down your attitude and quit being childish for once!
As if it makes senes for SE to just assume that MOST or EVERYONE would have the game with nearby friends that have a DS and the game as well. Such things should have been taken into consideration! If other DS games could do it then so should this one after all the damn hype about how fabulous muliplayer is...

Nice to see that you find nothing annoying about this situation, but you dont speak for everyone, kid!

C

Crossroads

well, how about learning to TONE down your attitude and quit being childish for once!
As if it makes senes for SE to just assume that MOST or EVERYONE would have the game with nearby friends that have a DS and the game as well. Such things should have been taken into consideration! If other DS games could do it then so should this one after all the damn hype about how fabulous muliplayer is...

Nice to see that you find nothing annoying about this situation, but you dont speak for everyone, kid!

I don't think it's that big of a deal bro. It's just multiplayer. The game itself is amazing from what I've seen and heard.
You should work that out ...the anger over a game.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I can understand that it may not be critical to add wifii to the Japanese game since most people have DS over there and it may not be too hard to find a person to play with......

But what about other places like NA and peopel who live in areas with no other DS connections or people without the game??? for a game in which they PRAISE na dhype up their multiplayer they couldnt ateast add wifii?????? wtf? especially with us who wont have anyone to play with?

I know that its says we can alone, but what is the fun in that? it will NEVER be the same experience like with other real people...trust me, I have people from gamefaqs that confirmed this. So much WASTED orpportunities...seems lie they addd so much fun into multiplayer, but ti will ALL be useless when we dont have other people to play it with >_> I cant believe this mess.....
dont let that get to your nerves dude.Theyll probably add wifi on the usa version.Even if they dont wich i highly doubt , you cant complain , the game itself is freaking awesome.I understand you cuz i wanted to kick butts worldwide with a keyblade too lol.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's not that big of a deal. I have no one around me to play the game with, either. I'll still play the multi-player on my own, or not play it at all.

SE cannot do everything for everyone. They go with what they believe will be the best option for them and the majority of their players. If that means no wifi, then no wifi.

A

Audo

lol, it seems to me that you're the one acting childish. I was just stating it as it is.

This game is already pushing the limits of the DS in terms of graphics and space capacity, did you ever think to consider that maybe there simply wasn't enough room to implement Wi-Fi? Or that it would be too constricting on them? Learn to think openly for once, and stop bitching just because you don't have someone to play with.

Theyll probably add wifi on the usa version.
They won't.

Xango99

Speak for yourself AUDO. I CAN and WILL complain as much as I want, and you have NO room to criticise or blame me for it! Just cause you may have access to other people or dont give a damn about this issue, does not mean that others, dont have the right to be pissed off!!! Get over yourself! And Im just telling it, like it is!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Xango99, calm down. Just because you're pissed off about it doesn't mean that we should care or that we have to listen to your ranting. I think you should get over yourself. What good is ranting about it going to do you?

SE isn't going to suddenly change and put it in wifi.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
They won't.
i dont mind that it wont have wifi as much as i'd mind if they didnt make an usa version of days at all.
@xango99whatever:
dude audo is right they have already pushed the ds to the limit.Im telling you , you'll get a blast when you play it , its so good you wont care about wifi at all

C

Crossroads

Speak for yourself AUDO. I CAN and WILL complain as much as I want, and you have NO room to criticise or blame me for it! Just cause you may have access to other people or dont give a damn about this issue, does not mean that others, dont have the right to be pissed off!!! Get over yourself! And Im just telling it, like it is!

I do believe you are just screwing around my good sir. Hilarious.

A

Audo

lol, it seems to me that you're the one acting childish.
Thank you, for proving my point.

I do believe you are just screwing around my good sir. Hilarious.
We can only hope.

Xango99

Keeping believiing what you want AUDO... your so called "point" was never a point to begin with. Im done with you anyways. Someone can close the topic now...dont have time for kids with snidy attitudes....

and how typical of FROZEN MELODY, please if you have nothing useful to say then dont say anything at all. The use of attacking people with the old spelling error is getting old. Just cause I made some typos doesnt mean I cant spell, kid. Now take your on advice and run along. Some kids in here are truely annoying >_>

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
its ok
i mean
wifi would of been nice
but its already a good game
plus i have friends

S

Shadow Soldier

Shitty thread is shitty.

The way I see it, KH was never multiplayer, I'm glad they kept Wifi and multiplayer out. Xango, you're an idiot.

C

Crossroads

Keeping believiing what you want AUDO... your so called "point" was never a point to begin with. Im done with you anyways. Someone can close the topic now...dont have time for kids with snidy attitudes....

and how typical of FROZEN MELODY, please if you have nothing useful to say then dont say anything at all. The use of attacking people with the old spelling error is getting old. Just cause I made some typos doesnt mean I cant spell, kid. Now take your on advice and run along. Some kids in here are truely annoying >_>

DUDE YOU'RE 23. We don't have time for you and your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back