• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is each characters story different?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel2178

I've just finished playing through Ven's story but I was wondering if it's definitely worth playing Aqua's storyline too? I will get around to playing Terra's but what I'm asking is are all the characters stories within the worlds different? or is it just cutscenes that are different? Thanks

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Each character has their own part in each of the worlds that effects the overall story.
Totally worth playing through Aqua's part. Hope that helps.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They're all different from one another and to experience the game entirely to piece together the whole story, you'll need to play through each scenario.

Redfive

Banned
Awards
YES!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GOOD AND DECENT PLAY ALL OF THEM!!!
​you get a cool surprise after you beat them all

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Yes! Play all of them! Ven is my favorite, but they each have their part to play. The suggested order was originally Terra, Ven, then Aqua. I think you should save Aqua's for last, but I won't tell you why :3

Axel2178

That's awesome news! Yeah, Ven is my favorite too... but thanks to you guys I'll be playing Aqua's story straight after Terra's. Such quick responses haha I'm really starting to like it here

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think you'll have a lot of fun with Terra, especially after coming from Ven. Everything will explode before your eyes~

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I mean, why not? Each character has a radically different fighting style, different bosses, different story lines, etc. I would think NOT playing through them all is a waste of money tbh

Gram

Banned
Awards
As stated already each is different in story line, gameplay, etc. The times they arrive at each world is also different from the other.
It's definitely recommended you play all three, else you'll miss out on the final episode and blank points.

Axel2178

I think you'll have a lot of fun with Terra, especially after coming from Ven. Everything will explode before your eyes~

Sounds so good! Can't wait to get started.

I mean, why not? Each character has a radically different fighting style, different bosses, different story lines, etc. I would think NOT playing through them all is a waste of money tbh

Yeah I had a feeling but if it was just the same stories in each of the worlds for each character it just would have felt repetative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back