• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH2 Xehanort Lying?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7_Arch_Angels

We learned that AtW found a man who had lost his memories and only remembers the word "Xehanort". Therefore he used that word as his name. After that, in FM+ we discovered that Xemnas called Aqua's armor as "friend". As we should've known that a Nobody has the memories of his Somebody and Xemnas happened to be Xehanort's Nobody. So, my question is, if Xehanort really remembers nothing about his past, then how come he remembered Aqua as his friend?

Sorry if this topic has been posted..

State

Awards
Most likely, something had 'unlocked' when he became a nobody, giving him back some of his former memories.

Not neccesary just the fact of becoming a Nobody, but, also the fact that Xehanort/Xemnas had been using the Chamber of Repose for quite some time now.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You should also keep in mind we have the whole issue of HOW he got his paws on the armor. For all we know, Aqua could've met Xehanort/Xemnas post BBS and called them 'friend' because of some weird Terra relations. And, well, Xemnas got his paws on the armor... and the fact that its wearer called him 'friend'.

Vanitas.

Not neccesary just the fact of becoming a Nobody, but, also the fact that Xehanort/Xemnas had been using the Chamber of Repose for quite some time now.
But it hasn't even been confirmed that the Chamber of Repose technically means getting your past memories back before he was Apprentice Xehanort. For all we know Xemnas knows he's related to that armor, and keyblade somehow but can't really put his finger on who it really belongs to or what. Xemnas built the Chamber of Repose 9 years before KH1 so that would mean if that room gave you back past memories before he became the new entity Xehanort, he should have regained ALL his memories since 9 years is a long time (but then I'm again I'm not going to dismiss that Xemnas might have already remembered who he was before he became Apprentice Xehanort, or the fact that by the time KHII has came he already knows his memories of before but it doesn't show since Nomura would be keeping a secret).
You should also keep in mind we have the whole issue of HOW he got his paws on the armor. For all we know, Aqua could've met Xehanort/Xemnas post BBS and called them 'friend' because of some weird Terra relations. And, well, Xemnas got his paws on the armor... and the fact that its wearer called him 'friend'.
A part of my mind is making me believe it's an illusion somehow that Xemnas created using the Chamber of Repose. Another part of my mind is making me believe that he somehow got it before he became Xemnas, ie Xehanort.

And maybe it's just me but I don't take the "friend" quote as serious but it is a special connection nonetheless. Xemnas might have been using sarcasm. When Xigbar does speak to Zexion he said to look for the other "friend".

XkeybladerXX

And maybe it's just me but I don't take the "friend" quote as serious but it is a special connection nonetheless. Xemnas might have been using sarcasm. When Xigbar does speak to Zexion he said to look for the other "friend".

....But they can't be enemies because we didn't hear about Xehanort yet.

Also, who exactly is Master xehanort? I tried researching and stuff but got nothing.

Last edited:

XkeybladerXX

Master Xehanort is the bald Keyblade Master from BBS, presumed to be the main antagonist.

I know that! I mean what's his character? Does he have some relationship with Xehanort? I heard his relationship with master Erauqs is something like old classmates.

Axens

Banned
I dont think he is lying. He may have forgotten or something. Or he may in fact be related to MX, possibly might even BE him one in the same. We may have to wait till BBS comes out to know anything for sure, though D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back