• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Roxas a Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moopster13

I honestly think that since sora had technically 3 hearts inside him (kairi's, ven's, and his own) that ven's hearts went away and formed roxas and that's why roxas look's so much like ven so no also in kh 358/2 roxas was crying near the end so technically he could feel emotions because ven's heart was inside him but now it's in sora again because at the beginning of kh2 roxas and sora form together so sora has ven's heart again

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I honestly think that since sora had technically 3 hearts inside him (kairi's, ven's, and his own) that ven's hearts went away and formed roxas and that's why roxas look's so much like ven so no also in kh 358/2 roxas was crying near the end so technically he could feel emotions because ven's heart was inside him but now it's in sora again because at the beginning of kh2 roxas and sora form together so sora has ven's heart again
Ven's heart was exactly the one that went not away. Kairi's heart went out of Sora's, using his body in the process to give birth to Naminé while Sora's heart was overtaken by its own darkness, becoming a heartless and ousting Ven's injured heart from its shelter.
Ven's heart was the only one remaining in the body (Sora's body, that is!), that's why Roxas, who used Sora's body and soul, looks like Ven.

Ven's heart did not "form" Roxas himself, it only changed the appearance of Sora's body and allowed Roxas to somehow access emotons from it.
That however still doesn't change the fact that Roxas is Sora's nobody...a special one, yes, but still a nobody.

Crystal

Silver Member
So, it is true that Roxas doesn't have Ven's heart?
I thought someone said that Ven's heart is in Roxas is pretty obvious from the game...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So, it is true that Roxas doesn't have Ven's heart?
I thought someone said that Ven's heart is in Roxas is pretty obvious from the game...

Now where did you get that from? o_0???
I never indicated Ven's heart not being in Roxas.
I only corrected the claim that Ven's heart went away and "formed" Roxas, which is not true. Ven's wounded heart was the only one of the three (Sora, Kairi, Ven) which stayed inside Sora's body and changed it's appearance to Ven's. Roxas used that body for a year, carrying Ven's wounded and mostly inactive heart around with him wthout ever noticing.

Stars

リク
Now where did you get that from? o_0???
I never indicated Ven's heart not being in Roxas.
I only corrected the claim that Ven's heart went away and "formed" Roxas, which is not true. Ven's wounded heart was the only one of the three (Sora, Kairi, Ven) which stayed inside Sora's body and changed it's appearance to Ven's. Roxas used that body for a year, carrying Ven's wounded and mostly inactive heart around with him wthout ever noticing.

I think she is asking if Roxas having Ven's heart lol xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think she is asking if Roxas having Ven's heart lol xD

I got that, and nothing I said in the two posts before this one contradicts this.
What I didn't get was how she suddenly came to the conclusion that Roxas may not have Ven's heart,

Crystal

Silver Member
I got that, and nothing I said in the two posts before this one contradicts this.
What I didn't get was how she suddenly came to the conclusion that Roxas may not have Ven's heart,

Because i saw it in some other thread,there are various discussion saying that Roxas doesn't have Ven's heart or whatsoever.
So, I ask so to clear up my confusion.

@Stars : Thanks for understanding me xD

Swordsaint

by saying that vens heart never left sora's body is a play on words. technically it never left sora, because roxas IS sora's body, his outwardly appearance is merely influenced by Ven's heart. After Sora get's his body back from Roxas, Sora also retains Ven's heart. So if we're going to talk literally, yes, sora lost vens heart to roxas, but to be technical, because roxas is sora, no he never lost ven's heart.

I can see a lot of confusion surrounding roxas, and his character, and it seems that people despite knowing WHAT he is, constantly overlook WHO he is because of the uniqueness of his existence. Yes 'roxas' is his own 'character', but in the kh universe he's nothing more than an extension of sora. (so far)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
by saying that vens heart never left sora's body is a play on words. technically it never left sora, because roxas IS sora's body, his outwardly appearance is merely influenced by Ven's heart. After Sora get's his body back from Roxas, Sora also retains Ven's heart. So if we're going to talk literally, yes, sora lost vens heart to roxas, but to be technical, because roxas is sora, no he never lost ven's heart.

I would be careful with that depiction, as all Roxas really had was Sora's body and soul. In the KH universe the heart is what determines the person, and Sora's heart "left",then after Sora and Roxas began to coexist there was a Sora and a Roxas. The reason Roxas needed to return to Sora was because he held so much of Sora's memories and powers.

However, your statement that Sora "lost" Ven's heart to Roxas is true in the regard that Sora's heart kicked Ven's out after being overtaken by its darkness.

Swordsaint said:
I can see a lot of confusion surrounding roxas, and his character, and it seems that people despite knowing WHAT he is, constantly overlook WHO he is because of the uniqueness of his existence. Yes 'roxas' is his own 'character', but in the kh universe he's nothing more than an extension of sora. (so far)

That's also an interesting spin to it, lol.
I was always on the impression/came to the conclusion that because they coexisted for quite a while Roxas became his own person/character/existence or whatever one may call it yet still was forced to relent to rejoin with Sora because everything besides the memories from that independent year, his thoughts and his mind is just "borrowed" and not his own.

Swordsaint

I would be careful with that depiction, as all Roxas really had was Sora's body and soul. In the KH universe the heart is what determines the person, and Sora's heart "left",then after Sora and Roxas began to coexist there was a Sora and a Roxas. The reason Roxas needed to return to Sora was because he held so much of Sora's memories and powers.

However, your statement that Sora "lost" Ven's heart to Roxas is true in the regard that Sora's heart kicked Ven's out after being overtaken by its darkness.

That's also an interesting spin to it, lol.
I was always on the impression/came to the conclusion that because they coexisted for quite a while Roxas became his own person/character/existence or whatever one may call it yet still was forced to relent to rejoin with Sora because everything besides the memories from that independent year, his thoughts and his mind is just "borrowed" and not his own.

his character is seperate but his person is not. the reason i said so far was because he was his own person, but he also wasn't. given what we've been told, he will become something totally seperate to sora. but until that happens, he's only an extension of sora. much like data-sora, who is sora, but is his own person because of the different experiences and memories he has. when playing as data-sora, i felt like i was playing as someone who wasn't 'sora' because in a way, he was very different, he still had his light and desire to help people, but his memories had forged a different person.

That's what's so unique, to be two things that totally contradict each other. to be someone else and yourself at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back