• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Square taking these games too seriously?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

^ What's there not to understand?
Darkness vs. Light
Ansem is a a bad guy trying to take over the world
Sora is teh hero that saves everyone.

Now if your talking about KH2, that maybe a wee bit different, but there are some kids on this site I've seen that understand it and they're like, 11. :/

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Let's see.
A director like Nomura would wish that his story, his ideas, his thoughts to be spread out so that everyone knows and understands. For peopl like him, he wants people who could understand his passion and his thoughts for things. KH is one of the things he deared most in his life. Surely, if Square Enix does not take KH seriously enough, Nomura woulda left straight away. It's an insult to his career if they're treating his work UNseriously.

There IS no too serious in any game producing. There's only too UNserious.

V

V.A.T.13

Xuan: Er, you DO know that Square CAME to Nomu with the KH idea?
It was like they threw Disney and FF at him and said "Do it."
Nomu: Is this all I have to work with?
Square: Yes. You and your fellow pedophillic co-workers have 5 minutes to come up with a plot, characters, etc. or I cut off your left nut.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
80ya7fp.png
V.A.T. you freak me out some times. Well SE will do what ever they can do to make money.
bowchickawowwow

Prince Zuko

The KH games deserve to be taken seriously.

It's already one of the top-tier franchises in the world.

Y

Yannis

Xuan: Er, you DO know that Square CAME to Nomu with the KH idea?
It was like they threw Disney and FF at him and said "Do it."
Nomu: Is this all I have to work with?
Square: Yes. You and your fellow pedophillic co-workers have 5 minutes to come up with a plot, characters, etc. or I cut off your left nut.
www.getalife-V.A.T.13.com

V

V.A.T.13

Yannis:
I keep clicking those links thinking you actually have a real site hidden under them. >>;
life - sucks
non-life - win

Also, IT'S NEVER THE END. This thread will prolly last 2 or 3 more pages till it dies. Or more.

Prince Zuko

AHAHAHAHAHA! You have fallen for S-E and their tricks.

It's not a trick.

Look:

-Mario
-Zelda
-Final Fantasy
-Dragon Quest
-God of War
-Metal Gear Solid
-Metroid
-Halo
-Grand Theft Auto

^The biggest franchises. Kingdom Hearts is in that group, deny it all you want.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
It's not a trick.

Look:

-Mario
-Zelda
-Final Fantasy
-Dragon Quest
-God of War
-Metal Gear Solid
-Metroid
-Halo
-Grand Theft Auto

No it's not, Kingdom hearts doesn't even crack the top 50 top selling franchises. It has only sold 10 million copies the entire series not just one game. Surely you have to take into account the whole franchise is not one of the best or even best selling, hell the ones you listed aren't the best selling either. God of War, Metroid, Metal Gear and Dragon Quest* are not immense sellers like Pokemon, Mario or Madden which are huge franchises. *DQ sells very well in Japan but else where it gets no love :< *

KH comes no where near titles like Mario or FF.

Prince Zuko

I wasn't basing that solely on sales.

It was more of what I see as the biggest franchises in gaming, and KH would be right up there for me.

If I was going on sales I would have mentioned others like The Sims, Madden, and Pokemon.

Square-Enix has not 'tricked me' into their hype of KH, I feel it deserves all the praise it gets. So it was just a matter of personal preference.

Sexy Angel
It's not a trick.

Look:

-Mario
-Zelda
-Final Fantasy
-Dragon Quest
-God of War
-Metal Gear Solid
-Metroid
-Halo
-Grand Theft Auto

>_> i dont see Kingdom Hearts anywhere in there, unless it falls under the FF group.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I wasn't basing that solely on sales.

It was more of what I see as the biggest franchises in gaming, and KH would be right up there for me.

If I was going on sales I would have mentioned others like The Sims, Madden, and Pokemon.

Square-Enix has not 'tricked me' into their hype of KH, I feel it deserves all the praise it gets. So it was just a matter of personal preference.
Then that is an opinion not a fact, if you had said that then I would not have written a paragraph D:

To me KH isn't that big I mean yes it's fun but when compared to the other games I play it falls short. It can become great but until Nomura gets fired or fires Nojima I doubt it will be as great as it could be.

Prince Zuko

Nomura is great. Why would you want him fired?

Guess the series just isn't your cup of tea, but it is for me and I've loved the games, and think the future is just as bright for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back