• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Square taking these games too seriously?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Square should take the series as serious as the fans do.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Nomura is great. Why would you want him fired?

Guess the series just isn't your cup of tea, but it is for me and I've loved the games, and think the future is just as bright for them.

Nomura isn't that great his overrated.. His art looks the same in just about every game, Cloud has twin sister in FFXIII and that guy form FFVS looks like he should be the 4th brother in FFVII:AC.

Why I want him fired? Because I want new games, not FFVII spins offs every year. Though a lot people need to be fired at Square. Because it's clear they ran out of f*cking idea's.

Square used to take chances all the time, thats why I used to love them.. Now they are acting like little kids that are scared of the dark.(aka they seem to hate doing everything that isn't KH, FF or DQ..))

I want more then FF, KH and DQ. Square needs to stop milking them, but they won't because fanboys will buy their games and call the best game ever even though it sucks.((Look at KH2, look at DoC, look at FFVII:AC))

Too bad half the of the great ones at Square left.. Though can't b*tch because some them are working at Mistwalker..

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Nomura is great. Why would you want him fired?

Guess the series just isn't your cup of tea, but it is for me and I've loved the games, and think the future is just as bright for them.
You have not been here long enough to know my hatred for that man and his Cloud lapdog Nojima. I do not consider what he does as great or amazing he just a character designer who got lucky with FFVII. I miss Sakaguchi and Watanabe (shockingly) and that other chick I forget her name, at least then everything didn't led to something VII related.

I like KH but KHII was just a disappointment to me thanks to the two men I mentioned above, I loved KH1 and the magic feel it had to it but in KH2 it's like Disney meets the pathetic story of Advent Children -__-

Microsoft994 said:
Then we'd just have more gayness and Cloud =/

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

Only if you people stop taking this game so seriously.

Also, I'm all for the firing of Nomura. As long as Sora's gone by the next major installment, I'll be set.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
@Kawaiikousuke, Yes the greats. I miss them so much...

I love Sakaguchi because he doesn't had behind titles.. He takes chance, he steps out the box..

Prince Zuko

Ah, well, I like him as a character designer. Sure, his designs may get repetitive but I just like the look of them. Like the Versus guy, I think he has a fantastic design.

I loved both KHII & Advent Children, personally.

They are making The Last Remnant, so they're trying something new.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
@Kawaiikousuke, Yes the greats. I miss them so much...

I love Sakaguchi because he doesn't had behind titles.. He takes chance, he steps out the box..
Yes exactly that's why KH1 was so much fun, it had balance and order and wasn't put together with FFVII AC in mind and Wada just encourages it. I want daddy back! Dx

Ah, well, I like him as a character designer. Sure, his designs may get repetitive but I just like the look of them. Like the Versus guy, I think he has a fantastic design.

I loved both KHII & Advent Children, personally.

They are making The Last Remnant, so they're trying something new.
I'll give Nomura this he can draw, he can and really well too but he chooses to draw characters that look that they shop at Hot Topic. I was glad when he did Sora just wish he hadn't dyed his hair a more blonde color and made it more spiky like oh say CLOUD! Dx

Amano and Yoshida kick his ass in drawing character though, my god they aren't designers they are artists.

Wow one game...thanks S-E but they are about 2 or 3 new titles coming out from S-E as apposed to the 10 spinoffs from FF,DQ and KH. I love Ivalice and FFVII Gaia but damn it I don't want to stay there for the next 10 years.

Y

Yannis

Yannis:
I keep clicking those links thinking you actually have a real site hidden under them. >>;
life - sucks
non-life - win

Also, IT'S NEVER THE END. This thread will prolly last 2 or 3 more pages till it dies. Or more.
probably ;D

and ur sig btw..WTF?! =D lmfao

D

Dexter

Well only Square can fire Nomura, and why would they do that when he is preatty succsessfull right now?......//

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well only Square can fire Nomura, and why would they do that when he is preatty succsessfull right now?......//
Because we don't like him. Him, Wada and Nojima are turning S-E into Cloud central it's like they have forgotten what it means to try something new successful or not something needs to be done. It's not just them either the other production team that deals with the Ivalice Alliance needs to be stopped too, as well as the DQ spin-offs.

I'll buy KH but honestly when I first played the game I never thought or felt that it should have been dragged out for 6 games.

D

Dexter

'll buy KH but honestly when I first played the game I never thought or felt that it should have been dragged out for 6 games.

Well nobody thought it would. I mean they could've ended the story by kh1 but that's would've left alot of question marks left. It goes the same for kh2 they could've also ended it there, but people would still be wondering about Roxas time in the Org. , and the past of kh. So yeah....//

Y

Yannis

Because we don't like him. Him, Wada and Nojima are turning S-E into Cloud central it's like they have forgotten what it means to try something new successful or not something needs to be done. It's not just them either the other production team that deals with the Ivalice Alliance needs to be stopped too, as well as the DQ spin-offs.

I'll buy KH but honestly when I first played the game I never thought or felt that it should have been dragged out for 6 games.

Hey! No need to be on KH-forums then! KH is Nomura´s design so "why dont u vanish?"..

T

TwilightDawn

if anything were the ones taking everything too seriously lol

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Hey! No need to be on KH-forums then! KH is Nomura´s design so "why dont u vanish?"..
Bah! KH is not Nomura. KH was Sakaguchi, Watanabe, Hashimoto, Akiyama and Nomura. Now it's just Nomura and Nojima or the Cloud lapdogs.

I'm not an idiot fanboy who just accepts whatever crap S-E gives to me, as good as KH1 was KH2 should have also been just as or at least somewhat as good as KH1.

Well nobody thought it would. I mean they could've ended the story by kh1 but that's would've left alot of question marks left. It goes the same for kh2 they could've also ended it there, but people would still be wondering about Roxas time in the Org. , and the past of kh. So yeah....//
6 games are not needed to explain one story, S-E and Nomura need to learn that. They could have easily just explained or elaborated on the ORG and Roxas in KH2 and not even bring up the past of KH and just go straight to KH3 but no let's make 3 other games about KH to take more of the fans monies aways. S-E WE ARE GENIUS!

T

TwilightDawn

^^WHatever they're not making games to tell a story they're making games so we can play them and make they a profit. It's jsut gives us something to look forward to and enjoy. i'm glad that there three games coming the more kingdom heart to go around the better!

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^WHatever they're not making games to tell a story they're making games so they can take our money!! It's jsut gives us something to look forward to and enjoy. i'm glad that there three games coming the more kingdom heart to go around the better!
Fix'd

Wow I didn't think that there were actually people who bought KH games just because it has the words Kingdom hearts on it but wow you've done it again S-E good 4 u!

V

V.A.T.13

TwilightDawn: Er...isn't it both?
They are making games to tell an entertaining story as we play them and they make money. And since the target audience is easy to please, they are making alot of it.

Kawaiikousuke: Works for FF too.

T

TwilightDawn

yes obviously they want to make a profit, that was kinda my point..they want to make more games, so they can make more profit, and that's the reason why the story is as complicated as it is. They made the storyline as it is so we'd want to actually play the games, therefore we'd need to buythe games...if they jsut crammed everything into KH2 like kawaiikousuke said, we wouldn't really have anything to look forward too, and they'd lose out too. it's a marketing game to them. that's what i meant buy giving us games to paly and having something to look forward too. and i don't give a F*ck honnestly what their intentions are i jsut like the games and i enjoy playing them. but just Kawaiikousuky made it sounds like the whole thing is planned by Squeenix cause they're only goal is to tell a pretty story, which i really doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back