• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is the organization 13 good?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
all they wanted was a ****ing heart and roxas and axel became good guys and number 14 we really don't know that well except that it might be aqua

Almagest

Organization 13 is evil. The fact that they don't have hearts is no excuse. Remember when Saix said, "True, we don't have hearts. But, we remember what it was like." They still have memories about their lives with hearts; therefore, they know the difference between right and wrong.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They are not evil. All they wanted was to be whole. They never WANTED anyone to die, although to achieve what they wanted it was necessary that people die. The fact that the seem so cold-hearted cannot be helped, they lack genuine emotions, and are only capable of using emulated ones.

A

Azrael

all the orginization want was a heart
they didnt want to rule the world...i think....
but what were the orginzations plans after getting a heart???even though it dosent matter now....
besides them trying to kill sora or maybe they wanted to stop sora from stoping them for their plans or watever there something fishy about
the orginztion 13 having hearts....there no way there keyblade bearers
[except for roxas and xemnas but xemnas he lost his memrioes so he dosent know how to hold one]
it dosent make any sense did xemnas ever get a heart when we battled him?????
hmmmm any thoughts

1) The Organization didn't want to rule the world? Marluxia and Xemnas says otherwise
2) The purpose of the whole Organization was to regain their hearts and become whole
3) They were using Roxas, then later began to use Sora to destroy Heartless with the Keyblade
4) They might have been Keyblade bearers, you don't know that. Xemnas and Roxas including.
5) Xemnas fused with Kingdom Hearts, he might have took in remnants of a heart but not a complete heart so that is the reason he can feel only anger and hatred.

A

Azrael

Organization 13 is evil. The fact that they don't have hearts is no excuse. Remember when Saix said, "True, we don't have hearts. But, we remember what it was like." They still have memories about their lives with hearts; therefore, they know the difference between right and wrong.

They had no choice, they were rejected by Light and Darkness. So don't call them evil:closedeyes:

A

Azrael

I guess you haven't seen Aels bad side in CoM?

You can say he was like that before he befriended and got to know Roxas, he must had a warming effect on the pyro. You know Rixam

A

Azrael

lol your right the others wanted their heart back but Xemnas wanted to rule his own world
around the ending of the game he said that he was going to create a new world one heart at a time
the rest were ok...except for marluxia he wanted to control the Org. for his own reasons
he dint hesitate to get one of them murdered * vexen *

Xemnas I am divided on since he might wanted to have his own heart yet with his long time nonexistence lacking a heart, he wished to create a better world with him as leader. Marluxia we don't know really why he attempted to overthrow Org. XIII

Whings

I like to think that Xemnas wanted to create a new world because he wanted to give himself a god-like position and that the "better world" idea was only to justify that and Marluxia was just an egotistical person that got overconfident.

Macen Salu

I think this question is more than Good or Evil.
The Organization wanted only their Hearts back, but whitout emotions they can't see if make good or bad things for it.
We can't realy blame then, but Sora must have help, and not simple destroy all of then...

all they wanted was a heart, yes, but they were obviously willing to do anything to achieve that goal, including hurting many innocent people and capturing Kingdom Hearts. in my opinion, they aren't 'evil', but neither are they 'good'. sorta in the middle.

MidlightGlow

They aren't evil.

They have a will, and they know what they are doing. However, they do not feel bad for what they do because they can't. Xemnas wanted to destroy Sora because he was in his way, not because he hated him. They are like mouse in a labyrinth with cheese at the end. They are doing what they can to reach the cheese (or, rather, their hearts). They will go wherever is necessary to be whole again.

They also cannot be defined as good or evil. We all see good and evil in a similar way. But, they don't because emotions, no conscience, and, therefore, see the world in a completely different way.

Nami

usually not funny
I think that the maker of Kingdom Hearts intended them to be evil, considering he even named them "The Main Antagonists of the game".

Heres my opinion:
Are they good? No. Organization XIII isn't good at all. They turn people into heartless beings against their will, and use the keybearer to destroy the poor heartless souls for their own personal gain. They will continue to create heartless untill they have been destroyed or create Kingdom Hearts: All along the way turning innocents into heartless.

Are they evil? Well, this answer is a little harder to explain. Organization XIII want hearts so they can feel emotions again, or become whole. This sounds good, right? But they will do absolutely anything to acheive this goal, which is evil. If they were good, Organization XIII would be more concerned for who they are damaging along the way. I'm not saying that they would feel sorry for the innocents, but more aware of what they were doing.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ You summed it up very nicely! It's not so much their goal, it was the methods they took to achieve that goal that made them evil.

As Xigbar says in KH2: "Oh dear. I think you've got the wrong impression...why don't I remind you how tough the crowd you're dealing with really is?"

Yes, some members (Roxas and Axel immediately come to mind) deserve some pity. We'll probably have a better idea of which members truly did have good intentions by the end of 358/2 Days, or why else would Nomura take the time to show us their personalities in the game? Remember, Roxas leaves them to discover who he is, and what is their response? Come back or be killed. That's not a very nice crowd of people.

As for Xemnas, I have serious doubts regarding his goals. I think he was after hearts for power, first and foremost. He wanted to be whole because he thought it would make him more powerful. He even admitted to Sora that he doesn't remember what it's like to feel; all he cares about is anger and hatred. His whole speech about building a new world has nothing to do with helping the Nobodies. He just wants to learn more about the heart and gain more control over it. And when he tries to play on Sora's pity, Sora calls him out- and Xemnas' response is, "Very good. You don't miss a thing."

I like Organization XIII as characters, but they are still villains.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
org. 13 is a good example of people who walk the fine line of good and evil since in a sense they're both. i wont get into this that much but you have to see it from their view and not the predetermined view we've been shown as children as what is good and evil, or in other words think outside the box...

Macen Salu

I think Xemnas never wanted his heart back.
The way how he speak of the weakness of the heart let us think he don't want one.

And his heart was with Riku, and the Org. know this.
If he wantes his heart back, he should have go after Riku, and not make a whole fake Kingdom Hearts...

Nami

usually not funny
^ You summed it up very nicely!

Thanks. lol. Took awhile to write that.

And his heart was with Riku, and the Org. know this.
If he wantes his heart back, he should have go after Riku, and not make a whole fake Kingdom Hearts...

I agree. It would take alot less time if Xemnas just came up behind Riku when he was attacking Saix and be like, "Gimme my heart, biatch!" and rip his heart out! Er... Or not...
Because Of course, this is a rated 'E 10+' game, so... Uh... You know what? Nevermind.
:p

A

Azrael

But then it wouldn't be a game, plus I don't think Xemnas specifically wanted Xehanort's Heartless to be with him

Dexel

Beyond hope
They were neither good nor bad. All they wanted was hearts, and without them, they would feel no emotion as to what they did. Despite them having a will of their own, it was to just get a heart.

Sure, they used "evil" methods, but are they themselves evil? We cannot pretend that they are. They have no hearts. No hearts means no emotions, which means that they cannot tell good from evil.

Because of that, they only did "evil" things because, what with no hearts and no emotions, they didn't know any better. They can't tell the difference of good and bad, they're just caught in between the two. Their cause? Nothing evil with that.

What they did to get hearts? Bad. Here, these two overrule each other, so they purely just have a non-evil cause. the only problem is the methods, but what do you expect from people who have absolutely no hearts, and therefore no emotions?

The thing is, they're just caught between both good and bad. Sure, some members act snide and rude, but you can't exactly call ALL of them bad. Take Demyx, for example. He faked emotions so much, he might as well secretly have a heart.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yes, but they were humans before they lost their hearts. If they had never had emotions, I could understand how they wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong. But Saix told Sora, "True, we don't have hearts. But we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." They knew exactly what they were doing, and they knew it was wrong, but they didn't care because they couldn't feel guilty about it.

I agree. It would take alot less time if Xemnas just came up behind Riku when he was attacking Saix and be like, "Gimme my heart, biatch!" and rip his heart out! Er... Or not...

LOL

Wait...I thought Sora destroyed Xehanort's Heartless at the end of the first game. I figured that the "Xehanort" that Riku battled in Chain of Memories was just his darkness personified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back