• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

items

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

where does sora put his items?

• Nomura carrys em (ME: that's nice of him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
hey guyz...this is kinda a random question but...u know all the items sora carrys around? umm where does he put them? i mean he has a buncha pockets...but i doubt all of it can fit in them...and when the keyblade isnt out..where does he put it?? just wondering guyz tell me what you think.:thumbsup:

P.S. wherd the timer go? the timer at the bottom of the page?:confused:

Bloodgift

How about it?
I really don't think that he keeps them anywhere special, probably in his keyblade or his keyblade can just poof them up once he's bought them....the timer finished

C

Colours

This thread made me laugh, it's epic right, so he must be putting them in his baggy shorts. lmao:D

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's sort of like the hammer space syndrome.

Since it's fictional we can only guess where he stores them, sort of like how Link carries around all those items without a bag or anything. Hammers space in a way is an empty dimension allowing you to pull anything out of that space or pocket that you have on your person.

It's pretty interesting.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
It's just one of those things you don't ask.

Video-game characters aren't realistic, so don't expect Sora to be eating or bathing or sleeping, either.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It would make sense if he stuff items in his shoes in the first game since they were so huge, like bigger-than-Kairi's-head huge. Whenever he'd take something out...Stinky feet!

Since the shoes get smaller in KH2, I'd guess the pockets. Just those giant red baggy things on his thighs. The only things I've seen him pull out from his sides was that Munny pouch and the Oathkeeper keychain.

I'd also guess hammer space or from behind his back when nobody's looking. In the game, he just throws his hand in the air and uses whatever he pulls out...eh?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
ii'm guessing his pockets. sora did had bigger (red) pockets on the side of his pants in kingdom hearts ii.

Raiko

Come break me down
pockets, out of thin air (if possible), his clown shoes, maybe the keyblade, donald and goofy but mostly his pockets. why ask this? you know there are lots of possiblilites. (lol he might have a bunch of elixers on sora's pocket, ethere in thin air or the keyblades blah blah....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back