• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it's just so sad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-=sOrA90=-

Ravens_Blade85 said:
Where did you here this. I spend a lot of my time on the net looking up KH2 info and i have never seen anything like that at all.

i was searching a kh wallpapers then i saw an image of riku, kairi and sora. and it seems that sora is telling kairi "i'm sorry kairi, i have to kill riku. because he's consume by darkness, and he no longer recognize us"

yado

I taste delicious
OK i think hes good but he hasnt been in any of the trailers so we dont even no if hes in the game so stop saying you know whether hes good or bad:mad:

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
-=sOrA90=- said:
i was searching a kh wallpapers then i saw an image of riku, kairi and sora. and it seems that sora is telling kairi "i'm sorry kairi, i have to kill riku. because he's consume by darkness, and he no longer recognize us"

I think you may have seen some sort of photoshop screenshot that someone made it incite rumors.

adventchildkiori

Everyone is FORGETTING Riku in KH was CONTROLED by Ansem, Plus like I read in replys to this post before he still cares for Sora and Kairi alot. He isnt evil. Just tring to find himself again.

~NGD OMEGA~

Riku made the choice to be controlled by Ansem. Also it HAS been confirmed that Riku is in the next game, David Gallager has been called back to play his voice, so that's how we know. And Riku is good and bad, so he is just like everybody else, even if I do hate him and want him to die, I believe Sora has forgiven him already and has moved on.

yado

I taste delicious
he hasnt forgotten about him and why dont people listen 2 me. he hates the heartless thats why he broke away from ansem to save kirai and trusted Donald and guffy with her and why would he help shut the door to the light if he hates the heartless. Beside it wasnt his fault, Malificent played mind games with him and with his weakness being his love(yes love) for kirai he fell into their plot then trusted ansem so he could save kirai not kill Sora.

Alw3000

i agree with you, vado. i think though that he closed himself inside the door because he had to stay on that side. even if malifacent tricked him, the whole thing was his choice. malifacent did push him to make those decisions to turn to darkness, but it was him who chose to turn to darkness to get off the island. he realizes that he made a mistake, so he had really no choice. once swallowed by darkness, he will have to stay it in for a while until he is able to fight his way out. after all, you have to realize you have a problem before you can start to fix it.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
dude who ever sad he's evil? he used to be, but now hes one of the good ppl. he finally realize that evil isnt that bad.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Alw3000 said:
i agree with you, vado. i think though that he closed himself inside the door because he had to stay on that side. even if malifacent tricked him, the whole thing was his choice. malifacent did push him to make those decisions to turn to darkness, but it was him who chose to turn to darkness to get off the island. he realizes that he made a mistake, so he had really no choice. once swallowed by darkness, he will have to stay it in for a while until he is able to fight his way out. after all, you have to realize you have a problem before you can start to fix it.

he didnt close himself inside....he couldnt come to the other side. In one part of "End of The World" there is an inscription on the wall that you can read. (i dont know the exact area). the inscription says that only creatures of darkness can pass through Kingdom Hearts. Since by the end of KH Riku is not dark, he cannot pass through the door to Kingdom Hearts. Therfore he didnt lock himself in purposely, he had to stay, he didnt have a choice. And if your wondering, Mickey couldnt pass either cause there has to be a keyblade on each side to seal Kingdom Hearts. I said the facts. Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back