• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jak and Daxter, anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxSoxKH

My apologies if there's a thread for this, and if there isn't, it must have died.

Jak-and-Daxter.jpg

I love this series, and if you havn't gotten ahold of it, PLEASE do so immediately ;D

impart

Climb The Sky
I played the first one. never got around to finishing the second....
I got stuck on the delivery to krew, and then my friend accidentally deleted my file so I was like fcuk it! and haven't picked it up since...

jawz

Jak and Daxter & Ratchet and Clank should just merge into one to create an epic explosion.

RoxSoxKH

didi anyone play jack X?

what was it again? racing????
I did, but it got to hard.
Yes, it's a racing game, it can be described in a simple summary:
Jak, Daxter, Kiera, Ashelin, and the rest are invited to a funeral/memorial service of the deceased, Krew.
They view his will on a holographic projector, and he tells them that they've all been poisoned by the drinks they were just served, and they have to win a series of races in his honor in order for them to obtain the antidote.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Jak, Daxter, Kiera, Ashelin, and the rest are invited to a funeral/memorial service of the deceased, Krew.
They view his will on a holographic projector, and he tells them that they've all been poisoned by the drinks they were just served, and they have to win a series of races in his honor in order for them to obtain the antidote.
that's kinda lame.

anyway, i'm a fan of the series. i've played TPL, II, 3, and Daxter and i think they're all great.

one question, what are the differences of TLF in the PS2 and PSP?

jawz

I might pick up the one for Psp for /jak & Daxter on the go!

RoxSoxKH

that's kinda lame.

anyway, i'm a fan of the series. i've played TPL, II, 3, and Daxter and i think they're all great.

one question, what are the differences of TLF in the PS2 and PSP?
I think they're just a port of one another... but I heard the game has gotten unanimously negative reviews... XD

And yes, it does sound lame, but I'm not giving it proper justice. It's actually pretty cool once you get playing... and the gameplay kicks ass.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I remember the day my brother got braces, we were there for about three hours, and they had a PS2 set up in the waiting room and I played the first few stages of Jak 2 (or 3?)

I remember getting swallowed by a hugenormous fish a lot and laughing and this was in like 2004.

RoxSoxKH

I remember the day my brother got braces, we were there for about three hours, and they had a PS2 set up in the waiting room and I played the first few stages of Jak 2 (or 3?)

I remember getting swallowed by a hugenormous fish a lot and laughing and this was in like 2004.

If you were being swallowed by a fish, it was either The Precursor Legacy, or Jak 3.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I could've sworn I heard them working on something like that for the 3DS....
Lolno.

Though Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and some other PlayStation-iconic characters are being put into a mini-game/combat production for the PlayStation Move.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
I think they're just a port of one another... but I heard the game has gotten unanimously negative reviews... XD

And yes, it does sound lame, but I'm not giving it proper justice. It's actually pretty cool once you get playing... and the gameplay kicks ass.
ahh ok, i thought the other had more stuff in it. i think i'll get the Ps2 version regardless of reviews. platforming is way better on a home console imo.

and yeah i like combat racing so i'll probably buy Jak X after replaying 3 xD

∞;5318624 said:
Lolno.

Though Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and some other PlayStation-iconic characters are being put into a mini-game/combat production for the PlayStation Move.
it's J&D + R&C + Sly Cooper yes?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Oh heck Yeah Jak and Daxter rule!! I got and beat all of the games but sadly don't have the new ones.

impart

Climb The Sky

lol ill pick it up. I love racing games :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back