• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jiminy's Journal has a plothole :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I decided to go back through the journal today, and I was lookin at different kinds of heartless and nobodies. Here's the thing: Twilight Thorn is in the journal. Roxas fought Twilight Thorn, but did Sora? No. Was Jiminy ever with Roxas? Somewhat before, but not during the fight. I was wondering if anybody else noticed this, and sorry if there's already a thread out there. Thanks for reading!
~Pinwheel

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They just had to put it in there cause it was a nobody. I dont think that is a plot hole....then again who knows.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Everything from the Twilight Thorn to the other Org members that only appeared in KH:CoM appeared in the journal. It's not a plot hole.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Org Members are kinda compensated for in FM+ though.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm pretty sure they might have been in there to make up the rest of the XIII, just not give much detail. Just there to inform where the others were really.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

If I remember correctly Nomura planned for the rest of the Org to appear in the original KH2 as Coliseum opponents but the concept was scrapped (but reinserted into FM+). So you can say that the info on the Org members was either forgotten about and not edited out or it was placed there and kept there to inform the players of their past roles, most players who haven't played CoM that is.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Where the hell did that come from? Jiminey wont die. If a disney character did not die in their respective movies, they will not die in KH. Period.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Where the hell did that come from? Jiminey wont die. If a disney character did not die in their respective movies, they will not die in KH. Ppppeeeerrrriiiioooodddd.
Fixed. And I doubt they'd ever let any important characters die..Let alone, ANY characters that aren't your enemy.

A

Azrael

If I remember correctly Nomura planned for the rest of the Org to appear in the original KH2 as Coliseum opponents but the concept was scrapped (but reinserted into FM+). So you can say that the info on the Org members was either forgotten about and not edited out or it was placed there and kept there to inform the players of their past roles, most players who haven't played CoM that is.

Makes you sort of thing that Nomura pretty much rushed KH2

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
:thumbup: I stand incorrected by both of you. I'll rep you both later.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
:thumbup: I stand corrected by both of you. I'll rep you both later.

Fixed. And, once again, Twilight Thorn was listed because its a nobody, and the Org members for same reason, as well as to inform players who didn't play CoM.

Last edited:

Sweet Genocide

Thorn was their for the players benifit, not because Jiminy was personally there to record his information.

captain

Bronze Member
I decided to go back through the journal today, and I was lookin at different kinds of heartless and nobodies. Here's the thing: Twilight Thorn is in the journal. Roxas fought Twilight Thorn, but did Sora? No. Was Jiminy ever with Roxas? Somewhat before, but not during the fight. I was wondering if anybody else noticed this, and sorry if there's already a thread out there. Thanks for reading!
~Pinwheel

After Roxas rejoined Sora, his memories became Sora's as well.
Sora's memories are where Jiminy derives most of his Journal entries from.
He does this by...

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Last edited:

Qarx

Makes you sort of thing that Nomura pretty much rushed KH2

True, yet ironic since it was, what? 5 years between KH1 and 2?
And, yes, I do realize they probably weren't thinking they were gonna make a sequel when they released KH1. (I may be corrected, though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back