• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jobs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
how do you change a job.. I accidently clicked brawler but i want to be a keyblade wielder

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Ouch, thats sad.

Dont worry though. I think TM will have to rset it again anyway.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
WHAAAATT!!!!.. u serious aww man that sux

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Yep, it does suck. But I think The Midnighter willl reset the RPG again.

PS: I Like you sig.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
yea but i was going to be a keyblade wielder and accidently clicked brawler...

K

Karn

Mikail said:
WHAAAATT!!!!.. u serious aww man that sux
Why? It's just realistic. Think about it. Let's say you're a Brawler. Do you really think it would make sence if you could just change to a Mage after you got bored? Let's say you're Male. You can't just change to a Female, can you? (real life!)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Yeah ya can. Its callled, "transgender".

I did that too when the RPG was just opened, but I wanted to be a wizerd.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Actually, yea you could change jobs in real life.. Expecially when your not "evolved", you should be able to though. The first job should be more of a tester, you shouldnt be able to after you evolve

K

Karn

*sigh* You can change jobs in real life, but that's why I made the example with your gender. You can't change that.
The jobs now have classes. And as soon as you choose a class you can't leave it anymore. It's as simple as that.
Let me make an easy example for you.
Merlin was a Mage right? Do you think he could have just become a Knight if he wanted to?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
seriously though, no one knows wut they want to be at first unless they were that before. I joined late and before the reset i was only lvl7. I only got a taste of the rpg. So i went to scroll down to test Keyblade and accidently hit my desk which made me click brawler instead of scroll. :( ooh well i guess.

Karn: im saying the 1st level should be like a test of the skill, you shouldnt be able to switch after evolving but i think it would be fair if people got to test out the different classes rather then just sticking to one.

K

Karn

Mikail said:
seriously though, no one knows wut they want to be at first unless they were that before. I joined late and before the reset i was only lvl7. I only got a taste of the rpg. So i went to scroll down to test Keyblade and accidently hit my desk which made me click brawler instead of scroll. :( ooh well i guess.
That's why you think before you act. ;)
And.. well, if you say the truth then that's really bad luck for you.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
DAMN! That sucks. I hate it when I acidentaly click when I dont want to.

PS:Karan, you dont know anything about the world, do you?

K

Karn

Blue Mage said:
PS:Karan, you dont know anything about the world, do you?
Damn, how the heck did you come up with Karan??

Anyway, I do know some stuff about it since .... I'm not going to tell you how or why I know.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Karn.. yes that does suck for me but seriously i mean you should have a chance to reselect your job only before you evolve.

K

Karn

Mikail said:
Karn.. yes that does suck for me but seriously i mean you should have a chance to reselect your job only before you evolve.
Only when you're level 0 and don't have any experience yet.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Karn said:
Damn, how the heck did you come up with Karan??

Anyway, I do know some stuff about it since .... I'm not going to tell you how or why I know.

Woops, Im osrta lazy so I saw you name & I guess thats what I thought I saw.

Well, for your information if you go to the store or eat at Dennys sometimes you may see a "manly" woman or a "womanly" man. Those are called transvestites.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello, not only did it say on the jobs page but it sais like in a billion threads. Your stuck with the job u pick. If u actually read before clicking a job you wouldve thought ahead.

Back