• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jobs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K

Karn

Mikail said:
yea and not as graphically advanced with kool moves and such
But now you can use the RPG without using the sucky Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Karn said:
But now you can use the RPG without using the sucky Microsoft Internet Explorer.

huh?? really how so??

K

Karn

Mikail said:
huh?? really how so??
Nothing special. Just download Firefox, install it, click the fiery fox to open a window, go to n00bsrock.net, click on the RPG, go to the Battleground, make a battle and attack.
You couldn't do that with the earlier version.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
ooohh.. oh well i probably wont do that.

K

Karn

Mikail said:
ooohh.. oh well i probably wont do that.
You know, when you're already using IE since a few years, then everytime you open a site with it, you get about 3 links on your desktop and about 2 pop ups. That's just annoying. And it's slower than Firefox... not as save.

To Blue Mage: I'm not sure, but I think there were also other browser that you could use. I think Netscape was one. But not every version could.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Karn said:
You know, when you're already using IE since a few years, then everytime you open a site with it, you get about 3 links on your desktop and about 2 pop ups. That's just annoying. And it's slower than Firefox... not as save.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always use the ISP browser.

I use SBC Yahoo too. But Ive also got DSL.

Back