• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jobs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K

Karn

Blue Mage said:
Woops, Im osrta lazy so I saw you name & I guess thats what I thought I saw.

Well, for your information if you go to the store or eat at Dennys sometimes you may see a "manly" woman or a "womanly" man. Those are called transvestites.
They are still either man or women. No matter what they wear.
EDIT: Anyway, you can't change your roots.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
-Larxene- said:
Actually it's called 'Transvestite' but that's okay.

WE cannot change that, it's one of those 'preset' things.

wow that sux, and 10,000 gil is ALOT to change your job. Expecially with donations off

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Karn said:
They are still either man or women. No matter what they wear.
EDIT: Anyway, you can't change your roots.

Um, they go through a sugery. If youve senn the CSI with the transvestites youl know what I mean.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
wow this thread has went from a changing of jobs to tranvestites...

one other question, can we ever change the title below our Name or is it also preset?

K

Karn

Blue Mage said:
Um, they go through a sugery. If youve senn the CSI with the transvestites youl know what I mean.
Well, fine. Let's say you just pay 10'000 gil for that now, okay? I also know why he wants that much. It takes some time to reset. But with the next version there should come a tool that makes it very easy to reset certain people.

About that surgery thing though. The Midnighter is your doctor. XD

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Karn said:
Well, fine. Let's say you just pay 10'000 gil for that now, okay? I also know why he wants that much. It takes some time to reset. But with the next version there should come a tool that makes it very easy to reset certain people.

About that surgery thing though. The Midnighter is your doctor. XD

WTF does that last sentance mean!? And if you think, Imk not a transvestite, I dont know som1 who is & I dont endorse it, I think its quite disgusting.

PS: Sorry for changing the subject Mikial.

K

Karn

Blue Mage said:
WTF does that last sentance mean!? And if you think, Imk not a transvestite, I dont know som1 who is & I dont endorse it, I think its quite disgusting.

PS: Sorry for changing the subject Mikial.
Same here, dude. That's why I didn't want to point it out.

The last sentence you ask? Well, only the midnighter would reset your RPG character, or let you change your job. That's the same as going through a surgery. At least you could say so. Well, after you got a new class, ... you're a transvestite. XD

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
lol i think he was relating jobs to sexes and that if you want a job change its like a sex change and midnighter is the one who does job changes and in other terms hes the docter that does sex changes

K

Karn

Mikail said:
lol i think he was relating jobs to sexes and that if you want a job change its like a sex change and midnighter is the one who does job changes and in other terms hes the docter that does sex changes
That's just exactly what I meant. :xyxthumbs

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
lol good....so now i figure if i put 1000 gil into the bank i will get 500 interest a day which will help me get to 10000. Now to get to 1000 gil is the hard part :(

K

Karn

Mikail said:
lol good....so now i figure if i put 1000 gil into the bank i will get 500 interest a day which will help me get to 10000. Now to get to 1000 gil is the hard part :(
Sorry to dissapoint you, but you'll only get 50 gil if you put 1'000 gil into your bank account since the interest as at 5%.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Karn said:
That's just exactly what I meant. :xyxthumbs

Oh, I see.

How to get 10,000 gill indtantly: SPAM! Or posts lots without spaming.

I thought it was at 10%.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
WWHAAAT I thought it was 15%... :(.. now it will be even HARDER

Gosh by the time i get 10,000 gil there will probably be another reset

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Wow that makes this new update worse, no donations only 5% interest from bank

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
DAMNIT! Sin just keeps taking ev- errrrr.........................................................

The RPG is harder than KH's Sephiroth.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
yea and not as graphically advanced with kool moves and such

Back