• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Johnny Depp returns?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
http://www.jonnydepp.com/johnny-depp-filmography.php

Not completly sure myself, but here it states him being in Kingdom Hearts II as Jack Sparrow...please let this be true. There is a chance of it not being true though sadly. But just keeping an eye out for any Johnny Depp news.

Edit: There's a high possibility of it not being true, err ignore this topic.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Well, what they will probably do is use either a voice clip of Johnny Depp's in the game as something Jack says, or he'll do the voice for some scenes and someone else will imitate/do his voice for other scenes. Or, I think thats how it is.

dejah

:|
SOb!!

*thou shall not believe!! xDD

man i really wish he'd do it. ROAR.

suicidesi

order member XlV said:
well if you listen to the interviews(i dont know which one) CAptian Jack Sparrow is in it
it kinda sounds like Johnny Depp...

you can kind of tell that its someone impersonating him though :(

YoshiAngemon

Just be glad they didn't get the voice of Red Haired Shanks, from One Piece, no matter how Captain Jack Sparrow-like he sounds!

KHluver

If you guys read the Kingdom Hearts 2 Electronic Gaming Magazine, they said that the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean couldn't do the VAs due to "scheduling conflicts"

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It could be they just mean he plays a role in it, because the character is fully modelled from Johnny Depp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back