• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

Fuck I want to see the trailer already

I hope when I come back from playing Spirit Tracks that there is new news on the trailer or the actually trailer

miiworld2

Awards

khbbs_s-thumb-490x334-742.jpg

Look at all of those lucky bastards playing the last demo before the game... sigh... wish I lived in Japan and be that lucky bastard, instead of living in stupid USA where I have to wait and wait and friggin' wait... patience ain't golden to me.

Photo from JumpFesta website.

H

Haxon

AAHHHHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!! I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

if we all ignore him he will not post here again.

man i don't want to get spoiled..but i already have.. so i have no choice..damn but i don't want to get spoiled.. ;_;

Awards

i will.. lol =X..

i can imagine the ending of BBS..

sumthing REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY sad happened at the end, then they showed kh2 sora looking at the sunset in destiny island. With the sound of the pecans flying in the sky..

Pecans huh.. Is that some sort of strange metaphor for something?

Myxlie

>.< Man, I want this game sooooo badly!

But DARN IT!!! My mom is anti-gaming systems... I'm lucky I have a DS!

Want. WANT VERY BADLY!!!!

A113

In just one hour my brain has completely died. Can someone please refresh me in the clearest way possible what the hell is going on in the scattered conversation.

Shi566

Urgh. Seeing those lucky kids that get to play part of it . . . it's killing me!!!!!!
Ven being in the Room of Sleep, Vani and Aqua fighting, and Vanitas taking his helmet off are the three parts I want to see the most.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

Same here, man. I can't wait till the Spring when it is finally released.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

I don't think that was really her armor though, seeing as how Xiggy snuck in and saw nothing, no armor, no one.

Probably just Mansex using his memories to create something in that room (Aqua's armor) like how in Castle Oblivion you can revisit worlds from your memory.

I actually forgot about that... wow.

I know. It IS highly unlikely she'll live but it'd be a interesting turn in everything if we knew she was somewhere out there but no one knew where. Just looking at a variety of ideas is all. ;D

XD

omg
the part with Sora,
could it mean that the King wrote something about TAV?
maybe that's why he says
"His name is..." cause he was about to mention either Ven, or Terra.
Wouldn't it be weird if this was just happening after KH2 but is shown as an entire flash back? like the king wrote all of what happened to TAV?

Interesting idea, but imagine how long that letter would be. Not only would the entirety of the story have to be explained, but there would be more to it (referring to the potential KH III conflict). If not, then there would essentially be no point for Mickey to show any of this to Sora.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

no, i mean like, his face is all black, he's a human and shit, but it's all blacked out, like a shadow, O:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

sum1 post the trailer!!!!!

You do realize bickering about it won't make it come any faster, right? We may not get it for weeks.

no, i mean like, his face is all black, he's a human and shit, but it's all blacked out, like a shadow, O:

So he basically will look like a doll/puppet like

Xion did to Saix?

crazzyBRY

This will be very ironic..

Vantias+Aqua=Xehanort

=X

miiworld2

Awards

In just one hour my brain has completely died. Can someone please refresh me in the clearest way possible what the hell is going on in the scattered conversation.

The trailer, and how awesome it is from attendees' point of views.
I have this feeling it's gonna be mind-blowing as the commercial. Seriously, if 20 seconds can catapults to a major OMG, imagine 3 minutes of it? :)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Hmmm, the Xehanort we know is actually Vanitas, now with the info of him laughing evily before his mask is remove by Aqua, I can see it now.

I also begin to agree on the letter at the end of KH2, telling the story of TAV. Makes me realise Mickey didn't had time to explain in details to both Sora, Riku and Kairi about this throughout the events of KH and KH2 until the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back