• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jungle book in birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The Jungle Book would fit in better with KHIII, rather than BBS, since it's kind of a "song-and-dance" world, though not nearly as song-and-dancey as Atlantica.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd like it, it could be an interesting world.

I wonder what they'd do with the Snake (don't remember his name).
Kaa. He'd be a very cool boss, with hypnotism in battle and whatnot.

The Jungle Book would fit in better with KHIII, rather than BBS, since it's kind of a "song-and-dance" world, though not nearly as song-and-dancey as Atlantica.
Almost every single Disney movie has "song-and-dance" in it. Doesn't mean that aspect has to be in KH. The Jungle Book would work well as just a regular world, IMO. Also, I think I'd like it better in BBS. It'd fit with the "classic" theme that's been going on. :3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I just thought of something isn't BBS supposed to be a serious story? wouldnt having a clearly Fun/laughable world like this defeat the purpose of it being a serious game? picture it.....

Terra: I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!!!!!
Baloo: I FIGHT FOR....... The Bare Necessities, the simple bare necessities.........
Terra: *Facepalms*

State

Awards
I can see Deep Jungle getting replaced by TJB unless they introduce us a younger Tarzan.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't mind seeing the Jungle Book......but I don't know if it's BBS. We'll just have to wait and see...though it'd be interesting!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I just thought of something isn't BBS supposed to be a serious story? wouldnt having a clearly Fun/laughable world like this defeat the purpose of it being a serious game? picture it.....

Terra: I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!!!!!
Baloo: I FIGHT FOR....... The Bare Necessities, the simple bare necessities.........
Terra: *Facepalms*

Uhh.. couldn't it be a part of Aqua or Ven's part. Afterall, they seem a little less serious than Terra.

Also, I've never saw Tarzan 2. Was it a prequel of something? (Like Ariel's beginning.. ACK!!!)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*sighs*

The Jungle Book is plenty mature.
Especially compared to most of the stuff Disney makes.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I think the Jungle Book would be the a good world for a Kingdom Hearts game, but not quite Birth by Sleep. =D

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Uhhhhhh I guess it would okay even though I don`t really like Jungle Book.......

Last edited by a moderator:

keyblade13

i think they should put it in people liked deep jungle in number one and if they can make it the jungle boobk level better than deep jungle they might have a new mainstay world.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Man, you dug deep tp get this thread back up & running. You must really like jungle book

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
besides, if it wasn't in kh1, you might not see it in bbs. also, they can't do that because of tarzan.

Why do you assume that because there has already been a rainforest world, we can't have another one?
We've had three pirate-themed worlds, for (insert whatever deity you believe in)'s sake.
That doesn't necessarily mean that I think including The Jungle Book in BBS is a good idea, though. As I stated in my previous post in this thread, it would be too musical. However, I think it'd be just fine to include in KHIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back