• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just a character i made up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vivi_07

IMG00259.jpg

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It's blurry, but I like the style. Proportions are fair, but I notice the left thigh seems a little wide in comparison, and the length of the arms are a little off.

The face is done well, which I respect, and so are the hands; at least what I can see.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A bit blurry, like ~SN~ said. I too like the style, reminds me of Nomura's style of drawings in KH and TWEWY.

Queen of Hearts

Woah, that's pretty damn good XD

A few things may need fixing (as stated by others) but it's a good job. Better than what I could do :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I want to find a good way to draw similarly to him, but I never have to the time (or be bothered) to just sit down, look at some of his characters, and try mimicing it with my own.

K

Kegluneq

If I sketch something up roughly the lines look sort of curvey and stuff like his. The first time I sketched something up I looked it over and thought I could see a little Dragon ball Z, Nomura, and Masashi Kishimoto, or maybe that's what I wanted to see.

cloudxxzach

How could I look at Numora's sketches? I draw too, and I wouldn't mind seeing how mine compare.
is there a link u could give me or something?

CrimSanctum

It's pretty good! especially for your age. If you're drawing like this now, picture how good you'll become few years from now!

Keep it up, I say :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, I can't give you a link... *sigh*

Just take a look at the cover art and stuff for Kingdom Hearts. That style. Or take a look at official TWEWY artwork. That too. This is the second time I've had someone ask for a link when all they need to do is look for themselves, or just pick up Kingdom Hearts and instead of playing it, look on the front cover.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I wondered when someone would put it that way.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
It's kinda blury but from what I've seen it looks pretty good. Nice job! +Rep for you

A

Azrael

That is pretty good, a LOT like Nomura.

I want to draw like him, at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back