• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark
No, I am not going to repeat the whole Terra= Xehanort theory, but something came in to my head. But this is basically a what if theory.

What if Terra DOESN'T turn out to be Xehanort?
What if Vanitas turns out to be the Xehanort we know today?
What if Master Xehanort turns out to be nice and not evil?
What if there is a deeper relation between Xehanort and the Keyblade?
What if Aqua and Ven turn out to be alive?

Not much of a theory, but I want to know what you guys thought of it. Discuss, rip apart, do what you want, just some random what if thoughts that came in to my mind.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
obviously we don't know as of yet, just what seems likely and someone did comment the extra added to the Xemnas who are you scene shows Xemnas doing an exact reenactment of Terra putting his hand on Ven's shoulder.

Vanitas is possible but people say that because he's a teenager and Xehanort created Xemnas and Ansem SoD one year after BBS that it's impossible.

MX might be a good guy aside from the fact he froze Ven in the KH2 bonus movie with a stern look and then threw him off of the cliff that he was stading on.

The a connection most likely.

That is the what if that has nothing on Ven, but Aqua's Armor was found and talked to by Xemnas in KHFM2 so ya.

It's not cruelty just facts.

Dragonsblight

I have posted stuff similar to this. There is a very good possibilty that Vanitas or terra is the xehanort we know but its more likely that vanitas is connected to ven because Nomura said that they wanted his name to sound similar to ven's. Ven is still alive(im pretty sure anyway) Xemnas talks about a friend of his waitng for him in the room of awakening who i am guessing to be ven. also when roxas was in coma type thing Xemnas said something like "So i have lost you to sleep again" so this actually sort of backs up the whole terra=Xehanort thory. Also Xemnas is seen talking to aqua'a armor calling it "friend" so i am pretty sure that terra is xehanort but will need to wait until BBS comes out to be sure

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What if Vanitas turns out to be the Xehanort we know today?

There's next to nothing connecting him to Xehanort.

What if Master Xehanort turns out to be nice and not evil?

Yes, because MX freezing Ven and then dropping him off of his self-made mountain is an act of kindness. =|

Vanitas is possible but people say that because he's a teenager and Xehanort created Xemnas and Ansem SoD one year after BBS that it's impossible.

Not impossible, just unlikely.

Xemnas talks about a friend of his waitng for him in the room of awakening who i am guessing to be ven.

Incorrect.
Xigbar suggested that the other "friend" might be in the CoW, Xemnas said nothing of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back