• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just for boredom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
BBS takes place 10 years prior to the original KH, yes? well what do you think about VAT or one of them meeting the author of winnie the pooh's book or even finding the book.

Awards
Meet the author?

I don't think so. But it could work if they did find some sort of origin.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
That's a cute idea. ^^

it'd probably be unrealistic, though. Like, they'd have to "make him fit Kingdom Hearts" and cartoonize him or something.

I<3Roxas

It might not be that unreasonable to have Pooh bear make an appearance in the wood. Remember how in KH1 Merlin explained that he just found it one day and had it refurbished? Maybe in an attack by MX or something it gets messed up a bit, resulting in the pages being scattered for KH1.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
It might not be that unreasonable to have Pooh bear make an appearance in the wood. Remember how in KH1 Merlin explained that he just found it one day and had it refurbished? Maybe in an attack by MX or something it gets messed up a bit, resulting in the pages being scattered for KH1.

hmmm i doubt an attack by MX personally, more so something like what happened with the book in KH II

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It'd be cute if they meet Pooh or something but I have feeling that's not really gonna happen. Unless it's like for some side mission like Sora had.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Like Ven walking around in the 100 Acre Wood, since Ven looks like Roxas and Roxas looks like a blonde Sora *basically* and Pooh isn't all that bright *all that fluff for brains* Pooh would be like "Sora! You're blonde now!"
Hahaha sorry, that thought just struck me as momentarily funny. Stupid I know...

Cissy

Bronze Member
Where's Noo when you need him. D:

Not too keen on the whole "meet author" thing (since the author himself was upset with how Disney portrayed his book) but it'd be cute to find the origin of the book, or something similiar.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I think it would be cute. Seeing Pooh with TAV just sounds cute :3333
And Noo does have to be here. All the Pooh conversations go on without him.

Like Ven walking around in the 100 Acre Wood, since Ven looks like Roxas and Roxas looks like a blonde Sora *basically* and Pooh isn't all that bright *all that fluff for brains* Pooh would be like "Sora! You're blonde now!"
Hahaha sorry, that thought just struck me as momentarily funny. Stupid I know...

Lulz, except that it takes place in the past?

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com

or maybe terra fond the book went inside meet pooh. then pooh makes terra so mad that terra go crazy beats up every boddy in there, then the book itself(that would be funny)...JK dont get mad

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's kind of a far fetched idea, I can imagine meeting Christopher Robin maybe.
I doubt the author.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm pretty sure the book will at least make a return, one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back