• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi a.k.a. Sitting Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

serph

Now this is only a thought about Kairi! It is said that she will be involved in the affairs a different way! Now it is possible (POSSIBLE, for those who do not/can not comprehend) that she is the sitting unknown, since BHK a.k.a Siru, Mickey, Riku, have infiltrated the Order! So she might do the same to find her Sora and RIku! Think about it, it makes perfect sense since the interview stated that about her!

yado

I taste delicious
1.Siru is NOT his name
2.doughtful but not bad. its possible but how would she have got into the org and she cant fight so she ouldnt have gotten in most likely.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
yado said:
1.Siru is NOT his name
2.doughtful but not bad. its possible but how would she have got into the org and she cant fight so she ouldnt have gotten in most likely.
I agree with you Yado, kairi would need some skills to get into the organization, unless that need a damsel in distress unknows lol

serph

Man i said a.k.a Siru i dont know if that's his name or not so stop sweating me! As for now that is what everyone is going for until Dec 22 hits! Anyway, i would not be suprised if Kairi knew how to fight! She acts all helpless and the next thing you know she whoops one of the Orgs butts, you never know! That is exactly what Mickey did! Am i right or Wrong?

FigmentJedi

Bunny_and_Pancake.jpg

serph

sorry man that was a mistake! My computer froze up and wasnt sure if the thread got in or not! MY FAULT, DAMN!!!!!!!! LIKE YA"ll NEVER DONE THAT B4?

semisweetangel

serph said:
Man i said a.k.a Siru i dont know if that's his name or not so stop sweating me!

It's already been stated that that's not his name..

And of course Kairi could fight, why the heck not?! But her infiltrating the org? sounds unlikely..

yado

I taste delicious
ummm wrong. Mickey didnt act all helpless, we just never saw him. I would say more but the last thing we need is a flame war, if you to lame about this more taake it to the PM. i did say it wasnt half bad though

C

cam ron 77

yeah, i guess so.If kairi was the one saying that 'this time, i'll fight' quote, then it might make sense for the sitting unkown to be her....or for her to be fighting...i don't know....*shrugs*

Last edited:

serph

yeah i agree, okay when is the last time you saw Mickey putting his hands up in a fight? Not until KH2! I mean you see more of Mickey fighting the orgs, heartless, etc in this game then in the last one! So what makes you think that Kairi is any different? Cause she's a girl? I mean girls do grow up and some maybe able to kick some of ya'lls butts! Besides u hardly saw Riku in KH1(except the battle with Sora), but you gonna see more of him in KH2(i hope) and the way he fights the heartless! Then in the interview it stated that Kairi will follow the story a different way then the rest of the group! So thats all i have to say about that!

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
This is like a theory I had before.
Kairi said "This time, I'll fight.".
The whole first game, she wanted to help, but Sora didn't let her.
Remember? In the Underground place? Sora told Kairi that she couldn't go with him.
I think that made her feel pretty bad...and have you seen how much more mature she looks in the trailers?
I have a feeling that during the year after KH, she learned how to fight, so she could help Sora find Riku and the King.

Maybe when she's looking out to the sea...she's not just missing Sora...she's trying to find a way to get to him?

And...I'd grab a pic-but I can't find it...the Sitting Unknown looks like a girl.
Well, the Unkown has feminine lips-but this is Square...guys look like girls.

Finally: Sora and Kairi sorta...have a connection. Their destiny's are intertwined, you know? Maybe she's just as incomplete as Sora is. That'd be interesting.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
semisweetangel said:
It's already been stated that that's not his name..

And of course Kairi could fight, why the heck not?! But her infiltrating the org? sounds unlikely..

What the Fudge? It has?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
NO i didn't see the thread....THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING!!!!

Heck, Yuffie. Cid, Leon, Squall, Aeris, Cloud, THEY AREN'T JAPANESE NAMES EITHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back