• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kairi and Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

I originally wrote this to be a one-shot, but I might add to it if I can think of another chapter.
Background Info that I Never put into story form.
So, with Namine and Roxas fused to Sora and Kairi again, Xion, after being killed 358/2 Days, comes back because of her connection to Kairi. The rest will hopefully explain itself as you read.

“No. For all these years I thought I loved you. When the Organization had you. When you brought me back from the Darkness. But now, Kairi, it’s different. You aren’t the one I truly love. And you’re not destined for me anyway. Riku’s always been jealous of me. He loves you. Don’t take this the wrong way. It's just that, when she came here, I just felt something. I can't explain it. When I first looked into her eyes, I just felt, happy. I just can’t marry you. I love Xion. I'm sorry. ”
Kairi took that last sentence the hardest. She could endure the rest. She could handle the fact that Sora didn’t love her. She could understand that he couldn’t marry her. But when he said that he loved someone else, that’s when the rage came. That’s when she finally snapped. Namine disappeared. Her heart turned to stone. One thought filled her head, “Why Xion? She was in Organization XIII. She even looks just like me! What does she have that I don’t?! A figure appeared in Kairi’s window. “You really want to know?” the figure said, summoning a Keyblade, “First, I have a Keyblade, just like him. Second, I’m still alive.”
“What? No!” Kairi said.
“Oh, yes. I’m getting you out of the way once and for all. Then I’ll have Sora to myself. For richer or poorer, for better or worse, in sickness and in health. It’s almost time. See, we’re connected you and me. Tell me, what’s tomorrow?” Xion said.
Taken aback by this, Kairi quickly answered, “My birthday, but I don’t see why-“
“Bingo!” Xion said, cutting Kairi off, “If I kill you at midnight tonight, I inherit your heart. Oh, would you look at the time? 11:59, almost midnight.” Seconds ticked away on Kairi’s analog clock. Time she could use to run, to defend herself. Thoughts raced through here head on what to do next. Finally, she spotted her Thallassa Shell charm hanging on a shelf in her room. Remembering how Sora was able to use it as ea Keychain for his Keyblade, she dove for it in hopes that she could do the same. Sure enough, a white Keyblade with a pointed head and double body appeared in a flash of light, binding itself to her being as it did so. “Just try,” Kairi said as the hand on her clock ticked past the thirty-second mark, “Sora will still know that I was killed. He’d never marry you then.”
“Oh, you underestimate me. How will he know that I killed you,” Xion said, “if it looks like suicide?”
Fifteen seconds left. Kairi looked Xion in the eye and said, “No. You can’t. It’s not possible!”
Midnight. Xion opened a dark portal and said, “Come Kairi. Let’s finish this where time will not interfere.”
Kairi ran through the portal after Xion.
Only milliseconds later did Kairi run out the other side of the portal onto a stained glass floor with an image of Xion in it. “Come on out Xion!” she cried out, “I’m not afraid of you!”
“Oh, you will be,” Xion’s voice answered, “In this place, I’m at my most powerful. Here, anything that I can imagine becomes real. For example,”
Kairi’s shadow peeled off of the floor, gaining depth. Kairi quickly slashed at it, causing it to melt into the lump of darkness that it really was. “You can’t beat me Xion! You know it’s true!” Kairi yelled at the top of her lungs. Just then, Xion appeared out of a dark portal.
“Oh, I doubt that,” Xion said. She snapped her fingers. Two Creeper Nobodies appeared. Then four more. Eight. Sixteen. Their numbers continued to double, and Kairi could only watch in awe as they linked together to form a dragon underneath Xion. “Face it,” Xion said, “I’m better than you. Just give up and maybe I’ll spare you and just take your heart, leaving an empty shell like me. Oh right, I forgot. Your heart is pure light! You can’t become a Nobody! You’ll just become an Unbirth.” The dragon stepped closer.
“Unbirth?” Kairi inquired, “What’s that?”
Xion was quite frustrated by now. She said, “You don’t even know?! An Unbirth is the exact OPPOSITE of a person. You might want to take note of this, I would have become an Unbirth if it weren’t for Xehanort.” Xion’s voice echoed throughout the darkness.
“Wait,” Kairi said, “what does Xehanort have to do with this?”
“I used to be a beautiful young woman named Aqua. That was about ten years ago. I fought against the Unbirths, long before there was the distinction between Heartless and Nobodies. No, before there even were Heartless or Nobodies. My friends, Terra and Ven, were good ones. Then, Maleficent came into our lives, offering Terra power, threatening my life. I thought I had killed her, but then she came back. But she left us alone. So we thought she had changed. But we were wrong. At this point, it would be easier for you to understand if you see it for your self.”
Xion clicked her fingers. The floor shattered. The dragon disappeared into this realm’s equivalent to air. Kairi and Xion fell, as Xion broke into laughter at this, disappearing into the shadows.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The logo is cool! And there is a piece of color still in the K.

Anyways...The fanfic could have been a bit better. The paragraphing at least. It gets annoying to read chunks of words. Maybe a bit more detail to go along with the dialog. Lol I was about to criticize you about the canon but since it is fanfiction, you can do whatever you like.

But I will say that it is pretty impossible for Kairi to make a Keyblade. She would have to have a Keyblade to begin with which she doesn't. And I find it funny since Xion uses that in her argument, yet Kairi is able to summon one.

But this was interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back