• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

. Kairi needs to drop dead .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-muffins

No, I'm serious. I wish she would just die and get it over with already. >_<; I really don't want to see her ugly face in the second game. Anyone else agree?
Crap. I already know I'm in for a world of freakin' flames. o_o

Ansem22

What the hell's wrong with Kairi? She can't die, she's important to the story. Sora would be nothing without her to be his motivation.l

Sephy-muffins

1. Kairi's WAYYY to freakin' girly.
2. Her laugh. OMFG her laugh... it's so annoying!
3. What the hell does she actuallt DO in the game that's so great? Mostly it's about Riku and Sora... other then the stupidest love relationship in the world.
Sora and Riku forever. ^^ ;)

yado

I taste delicious
Im with Ansem22 she cant die she plays a major role in the game and the 1st game wouldnt be the same without her because she made Riku join the heartless(but Riku is still better then Sora)

D

Door to Light

She's not ugly. she's actually very pretty. Don't say she's ugly. Liars aren't smart. Perhaps that's why you said she's ugly :/

Um...WHAT?! You want her to die cause of her LAUGH. That's one of the stupidest reasons for hating Kairi and hey! You're now infected with it.

Okay did you not pay ANY attention to the game? She's a princess of heart. If not for her, you wouldn't HAVE your precious Sora. He would stay a heartless forever. Are you one of those girls who doesn't like Kairi cause they want Sora and Riku for themselves?

Deminem

Awards
arr cumon dont be so hard wot did she eva do 2 u plus u shouldnt get so ovaprotective its just a game so cool it ok

punksora

yeah, you gotta be crazy to thing Kairi's gotta die....SHE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
CHARACTER NEXT TO SORA AND RIKU!!! man, i can't beleive you want her to die...
and because you hate her laugh?!? i'm with Door to Light. that is the lamest reason ever.
EVER.

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*
I'm going to sound like vise versa here but it must be done
*APPLIES TO ALL BOARDS*

Simple enough, if you come across a spam post, then don't post at all.

THIS MEANS THAT POSTS LIKE 'OMFG UR SPAMMIGN MODZ DELET DIS' WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. THE POST CONTENT ISN'T LIMITED TO THE ABOVE SPECIFIED EXAMPLE; THERE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF A SPAM POST, EVEN IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THE STAFF ENFORCE CONDUCT.

Otherwise, you'll also share the consequences for merely posting in the spam topic. The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Dude, chick, whatever, how can you say taht. Kairi is like the main piece to the game itself, its storyline, and all other things concerning the game. If she died it would be like cutting holes in the game, also like trying to drive a car without the engine.. it just doesn't work ( at least it is not supposed to..) Plus, your reasons are, I have to agree wtih the guy from above, Door to the light, stupid, in the very least, and just plain psycho-babble and idiotic in the mmost.

yado

I taste delicious
Sephie-Muffins i think U need to actully PLAY the game before you go sayin people should drop dead now if you played the game you would know why we stickin up 4 her you punk

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*
ok I will say this again and then I'm out of here

*APPLIES TO ALL BOARDS*

THIS MEANS THAT POSTS LIKE 'OMFG UR SPAMMIGN MODZ DELET DIS' WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. THE POST CONTENT ISN'T LIMITED TO THE ABOVE SPECIFIED EXAMPLE; THERE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF A SPAM POST, EVEN IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THE STAFF ENFORCE CONDUCT.

Otherwise, you'll also share the consequences for merely posting in the spam topic. The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.

punksora

i agree with vado. *waves little flags with "vado" printed on them* GO VADO!!!
oh yeah, u're so right ^-^ sorry bout that got carried away with that

H

Heartless Hyren

Heh, I have a young cousin who would agree with you, Sephy. She's absolutely smitten over Haley Joel Osment, so she naturally likes the fact that sora has his voice. And whenever Kairi an' Sora get too mushy, she always sticks her tounge out and says "are you sure she doesn't die at the end?:p " Its just funny as heck!

mike50691

Yeah come on Everyone dont say bad stuff on the forums because this happen to me and a couple of other people and you dont want to be in troble so i am going to say this nicely dont make the mistake i made.

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
I don't like Kairi in the slightest.

She is a flat character and a D.I.D.

However, she is somewhat important to the story. I guess we can't just stab her in the back and leave her in the nearest body of water.

Then again, Aeris was kabobed. I don't see why she couldn't die, just no reason for it.

Besides mass fan appreciation, of course.

yado

I taste delicious
Sorry bout that went over my head. I just dont get how you hate her. You need to relize that you cant hate an unreal person thats what i think

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
yado said:
Its me and im here to say one thing Get a life punk and no1 gives a *quack* about you
I have absolutely no idea what a *quack* is, but you have no right to think that you can support the holier-than-thou attitude on your pseudo intellectual shoulders.

If you did not like what he had to say, express it in something remotely intelligent. Perhaps if you actually gave a reason for thinking he is a 'punk', you would be acknowledged as a human being.

Last edited by a moderator:

~NGD OMEGA~

ok I will say this again and then I'm out of here

*APPLIES TO ALL BOARDS*

Dude, this only applies when you are saying stuff like THIS IS SPAM. We are not doing that, we are simply adding to the conversation. And her's my bit...

SORA/KAIRI FOREVER!!!! Thats my motto! Also, SORA IS WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Better than Riku, Riku sux. Also, Kairi's 'Role' In the story is that she is Sora's 'Light' what keeps him going. Without her he would be a big shoed version of the Punisher, and that wouldn't be kid friendly at all!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
Kairi is not D.I.D. She didn't run around saying "take ym Heart! Take my Heart!"

She's 14-yr-old girl, so stfu. I'm sure you woulnd't be able to do a lot in that situation if you were a 14-yr-old girl. Besides, she is a Princess of Heart, and they have a strong will like the Keybladers.

Who knows? Kairi might surprise us in KH II...

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Without her he would be a big shoed version of the Punisher, and that wouldn't be kid friendly at all!
That doesn't sound so bad.

This game doesn't seem very kid friendly in the first place. Sora is beating his enemies to death with a blunt piece of metal, instead of cleanly slicing them with something incredibly sharp.

I'll not get into my other, much more preferred reasons of why this game is oh-so-inappropriate .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back