• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi, or Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is Prettier, kairi, or Namine?

• Kairi

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Namine

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Both are equally pretty

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • I probaably shouldn't answer this question

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
.:KL:. said:
Namine is uglier than Yuffie and Selphie combined. That's sad.

That is truely sad. =o But I do like the fact that she can draw better than me. -.-

Kairi GMV XP WEEE! =3

Diamondkey16

Spira, Yeah, I'm the friend that Tidus never menti
they both are truly beautiful girls, i like them the same, i wish that this question wasnt asked though^_^ its just too hard to choose between the two, but i really love them the same about now:D, hmm, acually, i think i might like namine better, because namine is just a natural beautiful, innocent looking girl, even though kairi is stiil very beautiful, her look sort of throws me off somehow, she doesnt seem like the same kairi, but then again, kairi was here first, so i like them the same.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Kairi is hotter and prettier. Namine was very pretty in CoM, but in the FMVs in KH2, she is ugly.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
^ She looked evil to me in them. o.o And she also looks like a kid...but when in the game graphics..she somewhat looks normal.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Well, this is kind of awkward, but I voted that they are equally pretty. Kairi was a little bratty-looking bigheaded teen who had no clue what went on in the world in KH1... then there was a sudden change in my opinion as I saw more and more of her in KH2... she's tolerable to look at now. Namine was pretty in KH:CoM... well, her PS2 adaptation didn't go very well... she's tolerable in cutscenes but in the FMV's... It's not as good...

Then again, I think I'm more partial towards Namine, since her personality is nice. I'm not saying anything about Kairi, she's great in her own way, but I just like Namine more.

D

Deleted member 5341

Kairi =)
Actually Namine isn't bad, but she looks just a little plain....and saddish...
Kairi's more colorful and stuff X )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back