• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Future Importance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Hero

Kairi is the most downplayed significant main character in the KH series. If she is going to be a main character then why only focus on her bein the most important Princess of Heart and why would they revela her keyblade at the end of KH2? Riku is stressed more than her but does not have the same importance she has. She is also one of the most develpoed characters in the KH series that has not been rewarded with more screen time or has any gameplay whatsoever. Even Riku gets a tidbit of gameplay in KH2 and possibly Days. But Kairi, being one of the most important wielders (and overall characters) has barely any screen time in cutscenes and has no gameplay. She should have been stressed a little more in the first three games. Even her Nobody seems to have more importance than her which is just wrong.

Reasons:
-Kairi is one of the Keyblade Wielders and deserves some more screen time and gameplay.
-She obviously has a part in the Xion-Sora connection and needs to be revealed more character wise because her high developmesnt is obviously downplayed.
-She also has an obvious connection to Aqua due to name similarities. (Kai, Aqua)

Basically, all Kairi haters BACK OFF! because she is one of the most important, highly developed characters in the KH series and just has not gotten the time in the spotlight she so highly deserves.

:love:Kairi:love:

Deep-Wonder

In KH2 she was handled poorly, I think. While I do not agree with the apparent consensus that she is a weak character, I must admit that her role is simplistic at times.

I urge those who believe she is underdeveloped to replay KH1, particularly the beginning.

I don't believe she is a Keyblade wielder, actually.

I think that they have subtly shown her importance through the Ansem reports and stuff. Her part may become more apparent in BBS or future installations.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If she's hardly been in it, you can't really call her highly developed. o__O

xgnarmanx

dear lord your going to get flamed by people.

Kairi Is nothing more then a driving force she had some significance in kh1 but..the whole kh1 game she was pretty much asleep you can't call her character highly developed in kh2 she did nothing but kill a few heartless but she is a main driving force imo.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i really want to see more of her
maybe a more important role

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I like Kairi too...
But you're going to get flamed. I'm not going to close this yet...
Maybe one of the other mods will. Just try to have a decent discussion guys without any flaming please! I don't want to have to close this. =(

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't dislike Kairi. I think she's just boring compared to Xion or Namine. Which is fine, we all have our tastes.
I think she's wonderfully voice-acted, though.

Deep-Wonder

Please, one thing I hate about this site is the mods constantly closing topics. No one is flaming anyone yet. Right? Let's just have a peaceful discussion. Yeesh, I'm sure we're capable of it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If she's hardly been in it, you can't really call her highly developed. o__O

I don't dislike Kairi. I think she's just boring compared to Xion or Namine. Which is fine, we all have our tastes.

Basically it for me.

Please, one thing I hate about this site is the mods constantly closing topics.

Although it's often excessive, consider we do get a lot of shitty threads that need to be closed. :/ this section used to be worse.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Please, one thing I hate about this site is the mods constantly closing topics. No one is flaming anyone yet. Right? Let's just have a peaceful discussion. Yeesh, I'm sure we're capable of it.

I don't like it when the mods close things too fast either. That's why I hardly close threads.

Raz, I love Kairi's voice actor too! I hope Hayden continues to do her voice. =)

C

Crossroads

Well I'm sure she will have some importance in the future. Not as much as Sora and Riku though.

I know you want more out of her, but I just don't see that happening. Unless some super power of hers is revealed.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kairi is the most downplayed significant main character in the KH series.
True.

If she is going to be a main character then why only focus on her bein the most important Princess of Heart and why would they revela her keyblade at the end of KH2?
She was important in KHI. She borrowed the Keyblade from Riku. She doesn't get her own.

Riku is stressed more than her but does not have the same importance she has.
Riku has way more importance than Kairi. That's why the stress him more, le duh.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I think she's wonderfully voice-acted, though.

i loved her voice actor <3

i started liking kiari more to the end of kh2. she seemed really mature
plus she wanted to help her friends in anyway possible even if she got hurt

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i do agree with you that kairi should have more spotlight and she's severely missing on a lot of the action. i also agree that kairi's voice actor is just wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back