• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Future Importance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Damn you, Rain. Why can't you let us express our opinions to her without you resolving everything!

/Cracks up Shotgun.

I'm going to prod about at the Damsel in Distress that Kairi is. Yes, Namine done it well and Yes, Kairi can do it well in some way. But she's been a Damsel in Distress for two games, I think that's enough. What's worse than Kairi's Development is Kairi getting kidnapped over and over again to give her some importance. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" is the saying here, though it works... differently.

I want Kairi to be handle differently than her last two outing. Even with Daisuke's writing, I would smash him in the head if he does a damsel-in-distress plotline because it's been done to death with Kairi. Leave it be and let her have importance through other means or none at all.

As for her being a party member, despite me being against it. She could do well... I mean, look at Marle from Chrono Trigger. She became a formidable party member... if you use her that is (Haste made her useful).

Oh and even though Marle is a cow, we got Crimson Echoes to show how great she can be developed (despite the project getting a C&D)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Damn you, Rain. Why can't you let us express our opinions to her without you resolving everything!

I was bored.

I'm going to prod about at the Damsel in Distress that Kairi is. Yes, Namine done it well and Yes, Kairi can do it well in some way. But she's been a Damsel in Distress for two games, I think that's enough. What's worse than Kairi's Development is Kairi getting kidnapped over and over again to give her some importance. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" is the saying here, though it works... differently.

Brace for the fact she probably will be. So long as it's not because Axel's gay, I'll be ok :v

As for her being a party member, despite me being against it. She could do well... I mean, look at Marle from Chrono Trigger. She became a formidable party member... if you use her that is (Haste made her useful).

I'd hardly mind her as a healer or a white mage. Give her Holy. Just hold back the Keyblade.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
What, you're saying you don't want this resolved? You just want to keep arguing, and arguing, and arguing, until one side is proven absolutely right? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back