• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Grandma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
It's possible but she probably will have a small role
IDK about VA

A

Audo

Most people despise speech bubbles. Though, speech bubbles are better than the "cut and paste mouths".

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the Grandma, fairy tale scene again, but this time retconned with Aqua listening in. I'm calling it first.

axelroxasxion91

Most people despise speech bubbles. Though, speech bubbles are better than the "cut and paste mouths".

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the Grandma, fairy tale scene again, but this time retconned with Aqua listening in. I'm calling it first.

the only reason I hate the speech bubbles is that I don't get to hear what the character sounds like in that moment. the only exception to this would be if all of Xehanort's lines by Epcar were replaced with speech bubbles, then I'd be the happiest KH fan ever:lol:

The 14th Order

They kind of eliminated speech bubbles..
We kind of have... Speech bars now
with the photo and name of whose talking.
Much more convenient imo.

I believe Kairi's grandma will play a role, if Kairi plays a big enough role in the game... which she is likely to do.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Mayhaps Aqua was just hiding behind a bookcase, meaning it's not necessarily a retcon :wink:

A

Audo

That was only for Days and CoM... BBS is shown to have speech bubbles.

Mayhaps Aqua was just hiding behind a bookcase, meaning it's not necessarily a retcon :wink:
It's still a type of retcon, and yeah, that was similar to how i imagined it.

axelroxasxion91

I believe Kairi's grandma will play a role, if Kairi plays a big enough role in the game... which she is likely to do.

the speech bars are only in the other handheld KH games, which are CoM, 358/2 days, and Coded. BBS actually does have speech bubbles, which are seen in a Castle of Dreams demo.

That was only for Days and CoM... BBS is shown to have speech bubbles.
you forgot Coded

Last edited by a moderator:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Oh my- WhAT?

But it's a handheld.. I mean, is there enough room for legible speech bubbles?

If there was enough room for it in Days on the DS, then there surely is enough room in BbS on the PSP

Mage of light

Was she even her real grandmother? She was at Destiny islands right. How would her grandmother get there?

axelroxasxion91

Was she even her real grandmother? She was at Destiny islands right. How would her grandmother get there?

Of course she was. Kairi is originally from Radiant Garden, not Destiny Islands. And Sora even said the words "Your grandma's story," to Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back